My friend broke my bong...

Discussion in 'General' started by Wimbo, Oct 4, 2011.

1. and he says he's not going to pay me 60$ when it was wort 120$ and i had brought it that day. hes 17 while im 18. his parents don't know he smokes should i just tell his mom or what?

2. #2 Vicious, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    Don't supply to the underage.

3. don't tell his mom, sounds like a immature friend though, breaks your bong and wont even help you get a new one, what kind of friend is that?

4. TELL him he IS going to pay for half. Say it WAS his fault. Say, he's lucky you're not expecting him to pay the full $120.

don't ask.

5. breaking a bong is biggest party foul out there. And hes not even helping you pay for it?!? Im gonna need some more info about this situation before i conclude your friend is an unreasonable fuck. Did he actually break it himself as in step on it or knock it over by accident or did he flip shit or think it would be funny and did it purposefully?

6. either u get a new bong or lose a crappy friend....win win.

win

7. Thats the Truth Truth

8. winning

9. #9 Wimbo, Oct 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2011
    we were chillin. and hes walkin around (high outta his mind) and he just kicks that shit over a laughs.

and he wasn't suppose to be out in the first place

10. The floor is never a good bong spot.

11. would be true if we weren't inna indian circle

12. I had this girl come trampling through my apt one day and i had my (acrylic, thank god it wasn't my glass) bong on the floor and she didn't even see it and broke that shit like nothing. She said sorry and smoked me up. If it was my glass.... i would have probably told her i need more than a smoke down.

But yea. The floor is a bad spot lol. And your friend should throw you some cash money... He broke it.

13. you should def make him eat his parents in a chili contest. a la cartman...

14. Shit dont just disappear bro.

Mo' Fucka Best Be Payin up or you can slap round bit.. like stewie to Brian.

15. hahah imma get my money. i just don't like using violence cause what stoner does?

16. Tell him hes chippin in or ull rat him out. He'll know ur serious and fork over the money.

17. Nah dude don't fucking snitch cause the day you snitch you'll regret it....

It's a fucking bong get a new one best friend's usually can't be replaced..