Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend and i first edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GhettoMedia, May 4, 2011.

1. My friend agreed to get high as long as he doesn't smoke. I told him about brownies and such. My questions are:
    - What should we look for? Prices and such
    - how high will we get? I've never done edibles
    - any other helpful information you can offer

2. I would reccomend firecrackers. Very simple to make.
    - I would get 4 firecrackers, around .5gs each. Should be around 5$ a piece at most
    - Eat ONE at a time. You will be sooo gone. They fuck you up if made properly and if they sit out so the THC fully soaks into the peanut butter.

3. If I make my own... Do I need to grind it?
    I don't have a grinder so could I just brake it up and spread it? Also, would it be good if we just left them out overnight without cooking?

4. Leave them for a week at least if your not cooking them

5. definitely don't buy them premade, easy to get scammed that way.

and yeah you do need to grind it up, but you can use scissors or an exacto knife or something; most grinders dont get it fine enough to bake with anyway... you want it to be almost like powder

edit if you dont actually cook with them you should wait a couple weeks.... if you wait a day you might as well just eat a normal peanut butter sandwich

6. A normal, nasty-tasting peanut butter sandwich. :rolleyes:

7. -Dont buy it premade. Get some good weed though. At least $20 worth.
    -You'll be baked as the brownie (Pretty fuckin high)
    -Make a firecracker instead of a brownie. It's easier and you're less likely to fuck up.