Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friday's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AZBLAZER420, Feb 4, 2011.

1. So today is friday, and i love fridays:D

At my school friday is optional to attended, so instead of going to school we all meet up at the school and then go to a friends house and have a smoking feast,

Today is going to be the best friday. We got four grams of dank and an ounce of mids my friend got yesterday so I see a fat blunt coming my way today:cool:

You Blades ever do stuff like this

2. I don't remember optional Fridays in school.

3. I go to a charter school, so I can make up credits, ima super senior:eek:

4. When I was younger I would ditch school, go to my mates house (they were all older than me lol) and we'd sit there bunnin all day those were a good 3 or 4 years...

Miss that stuff now. :(

5. #5 PintSizeSlash3r, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    Dude you're so lucky. My friends used to cut school every Friday and go get stoned at the local ski mountain. That worked great, until the cops started to figure out where we were going

6. fuck school ***** im going be a dope dealer

but anyway we did this way to often in high school