my friday

Discussion in 'General' started by enom, Dec 24, 2006.

1. well, it was a good friday night. finally got to trip on some shrooms with my buddies, which was badass might i add. gotta love shrooms. i also got to see my ex gf's tittays. which were very nice. and to top it all off when i woke up the next morning passed out on the floor i was talking to my buddy and he had a nice piece in his hand which reminded me that i have to buy a nice glass pipe sometime which i said out loud so he hands me it. i scope it out n hand it back telling him its a nice pipe. so then he hands it back to me and says i can have it! sweeet! its definately not too shabby for a free piece. havent smoked outta it yet... but will be testing it out here tonight.. check it out..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]:smoking:

2. Can't beat that price. Nice spoon.

3. i finally did shrooms, "gotta love shrooms"..
    haha i duno man jus made me snicker, you only did it 1 time,lol
    ...jus wait till u have a bad trip, nah i wouldnt wish that on you im jus sayin.
    and seeing your X gf's "tittays" shouldnt be too exciting...u shoulda said "show me something new girl" haha, kidding of course
    pipe pretty cool, will get the jobe done.... why did he offer it to you? holiday spirit? a lil too much rum n eggnog? ill take that gift anyday

4. naw bro sorry for the confusion, ive done em about 4 times or so and i finally did the shrooms that i bought a couple days ago so yea... and i havent had a bad trip thank god.. it actually did start kinda bad last night but i turned it around. n the ex gf i havent seen since we were in like 9th grade and i never saw them then so it was interesting. a blast from the past and titties. cmon maaaan. i dunno why he gave it to me but i did hook him up with a good 8th of shrooms last nite..

5. its chill hahaha, u funny dog...
    its cool he hooked u up wit that for the mushrooms, at least it shows there still some legit people around, in a era of shadyness