My friday (trip) videos and pictures

Discussion in 'General' started by Vexus, Mar 8, 2008.

1. lol so based on this thread
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general/214641-its-friday-guys.html
    and SourDieselChick's idea I decided to drive to keyport NJ. Keep in mind I live on long island new york. :D

I thought I would take some time and video tape my little adventure as well as take some pictures.

Heres the video: Hopefully you can stand the clips where I'm just driving haha. ;)
    <embed src='http://eyespot.com/flash/medialoader.swf?vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fdownloads.eyespot.com%2Fplay%3Fr%3D0XCzIG2UEp5oAHiEJW0yIWom81' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='432' height='407'></embed>

Pictures:

Passing through New York city:
    [​IMG]

15 minute traffic jam in Newark city.
    [​IMG]

I went to union beach and was cracking up at some of the food places I saw like munchie's deli and hydro cafe(I think it was) lol.

I couldn't find the fucking head shop so I decided to get some food and head back. On my way through the 70 cent toll booth some lady crashed right into the back of my car so I pulled my E break up and this bitch is sitting there like "I hope he didn't notice" she then had the nerve to beep her horn.
    So I stuck my head out my window and screamed "you fucking just hit me you bitch" and she yelled back "move to the side we will talk" so we pull over and she gets out and I analogized for cursing at her and we checked my car and there was surprisingly no damage.. she gave me her # anyway just in case and we parted ways.

I was so nice to her when she got out because I had just finished smoking my second bowl and I was sooo toasted lol..

I managed to drive home in the poring rain without hydro plaining so it was all good.. stayed high the whole trip.

Point of this little adventure was to do something because I was sooo fucking bored and it was fun seeing some different sites. :)

Enjoy.

2. haha woah i remember reading that thread this morning and picturing in my head you driving and now im watching it for real :eek::eek::confused: woahhh :smoking:

3. Trippy aye? ;)

4. I see you didnt use your turn signal lol

The Sopranos theme would go great with your vod

5. Nah I actually did, only I didn't fully click it down its just a thing I do where I hold it down half way so it blinks without locking in and making the sound. ;)

Why don't you remix it then and add the music see what happens haha

6. Once me and this kid were driving down a hill and the guy behind us was going too fast and ended up riding our ass down the hill. Well, dude I was with flicked him off and yelled "fuck you" out the window (this kid's is an intimidating metal-head type guy. Fun fun) and pulls into a neighborhood. The guy proceeds to follow us into the neighborhood and the friend pulls into a coda sack (the guy stops outside the coda sack) and he parks his car, jumps out the car and starts cussing and shit. The kid in the other car peeks his head out the window, apologizes, and drives off. :\

Story # 2: It was my first time driving downtown and I was hella nervous. I was on a 2 lane road and the guy in my lane was stopped in the middle of the fking road (i don't even know why! the people there were driving like maniacs) so I turn my turn signal on to merge into the lane beside me. I check on the mirrors, have plenty of room and start merging. Well, this guy in that lane keeps on going on his marry way, not slowing or anything (he was far back, I planned it perfectly, and was practically in his lane. Anyone in Suburbia would have let me in). Aaanyway, they honk at me. Without thinking, I flick them off (in which they return to flick me off with full fury). Here's the situation: 2 very intimidating black guys in their car, fuming vs innocent white girl. In the middle of ghetto atl. I was shakin in my booots.
    Sooo, boy I was with was like "okay, pull down this road." It was the same road they guys just turned down...so I 'accidently' missed the road.

True story.
    +Sometimes when I'm bored I'll turn my blinker on, off, on, off...so it looks like it's blinking. Like i'm manually turning my turn signal on. :wave:

7. Because I dont have your videos on my comp.

8. lol i saw the cops in your mirror @ 1:26

9. Yeh after I stopped filming they pulled up next to me and were starring me down lol was funny

10. lol I knew I was close damnit!!!

I had some fun in the rain.. the whole trip was fun actually.

I'm only 18 right now 19 .. april 19th.

I could of went in thought because I have an ID that says I'm 21. :)

Oh well next time when medical cannabis is in NJ. haha