my friday night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smokeitup421, May 2, 2009.

1. so i spent most of my friday sleeping, then in the afternoon i got a call from a friend asking if i wanted to meet up for a few drinks, so i was like why dont u come over my place. so a bit later he comes over and brings some drinks and thats all good so we're watching this slipknot dvd and he tells me that he took e just before he came over and i look at his eyes and their fuckin black as, all u could see is black. he said he could get me some pills from a guy from his work for $25 each or less if i buy like 10 at a time. anyways we get through the drinks and then start smoking. it was so funny, my buddy got so ripped he completely forgot that he was holding the bong, he had a bowl packed and was gonna smoke it but he just sat there watching the dvd and after like 5 minutes im like hey u gonna smoke that or what and hes like oh yeh i forgot hahahah anyways a bit after that we're really blazed and i walk with him to the bus and he jumps on a bus and goes home, then i had to walk back home in the freezing cold at like 12.00 at night. then i got back home smoked a few more bowls and went to sleep. oh yeah heres a few pics of these scales that i picked up that day...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. i posted that in your thread suckah

im sure more people want to know about my night than your made up story of punching someone in the face,mofo

3. yeah look at all the replies on ur thread and i dont need to make up a night lame ass *****h go spend another night with ur boy in ur house no girls having asss nigggah