My friday night....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fashow69, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Ok so I woke up today hoping to get some bud from my friend but i couldnt get ahold of him so it was a no go but it was cool cuz I went to my LHS and ended up picking up a really sweet new peice (ill make a thread about it with pics in REC use forum go check it there) so Im all excited about my new piece I call up one of my friends to see if he has any bud and would like to smoke with me and try out my new peice. so he gets back to me saying " No i dont got shit" so this is like a bummer but hes like If I through 20 bucks down then this one Kid I have not spoken to in like over a year will come over and smoke me up so Im thinkin ok thats legit. so we go to his place and wait for him to show up with this kid. so they show up and I pay the kid and he busts out this little bag of really tiny nugs which he claims its some super skunk 1 medical grade bud or some shit and it smelled really really strong like he had that shit wrapped in like 6 sandwich bags. so this is were it starts to get wierd and awkward. So sense Ive never seen this kid in over a year and hes kinda weird he starts acting all sketchy with his shit like all stingy and what not ( please dont tell me to stfu cuz hes smoking me out because I payed this kid so yea) and even has the odacity to be like " yo can I hit your bong first and normally i wouldnt have a problem but its my brand new peice I think I should get first hit hahaha. so anyway he starts packing the bowl with these tiny ass nugs and Im like dude grind that stuff up as I handed him my grinder and hes like " naw man its a waste of weed" Im like wtf?!? no its not its better cuz of you cover more surface area as you light it and shit. but he refuses to grind it up so now were sitting here trying to smoke these little ass nugs and shit which was hard cuz we could barely get any smoke and shit so basically long story short I payed 20 bucks to take two tiny ass hits of some supposed dank ass medical grade bud.. so im like wth... would you ever hang out with this kid again??? also he acts like hes the end all be all know it all of pot smoking and shit and he obviously not he was even yelling at me with shit like (and for the record I know how to properly smoke to get high as shit) " dude you gota hold that shit in for like 15 secs and shit that shit cost 600 an ounce! " im like that is complete b/s. cuz his stuff wasnt even that great it was like high mids or headies I dont think it was all that great but on the bright side he was like hey ill hook you up with bud and shit and I got his number so at least i got some what of a connect now so ima be chill with that kid and he is a cool kid just he thinks he knows everything about smoking but really doesnt know all that much like he knows all the basic shit but not as much as he acts like he does... sorry this was a long ass read but i had an interesting night and wanted to share it with all you blades...

2. #2 Weebie, Jan 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2009
    paragraphs kid

So YOU paid a kid 20 dollars to smoke one bowl? And only got 2 hits? Did your friend that was with you even throw down? Around here, 20 dollars is 1 gram, which is roughly 2-4 bowls depending on the size.

And for the record, grinding up daaaank weed is a waste. You break that shit up with your fingers.

3. yea man they were tryin to get me to pay like 35 but i was like na ef that. yea it was supposed to have been more then that but he was being stingy but its w/e... im not really complainin just wanted to share my story..