MY Friday Night!

Discussion in 'General' started by weed420, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Sorry GC,
    seemed to of vanished again for awhile been very busy lately i promise i will make a full return;) .Anyway just thought i would share my friday night(last night) had a friend come over with roughly 2.5 grams of mids and 2 codeine pills crushed them puppies up grinded the weed up and had one hell of a blunt.For all of you that have never done this it's amazing i felt paralyzed for awhile:) .Anyway sat there chilled listened to tunes got a call from somebody that said to come over to their crib they were drinkin head on over there and end up having 3 jagerbombs for free and a brew.Left there called up another friend and he came over and we blazed 3 bowls after that i felt pretty fucked up! haha all in all nice night for me,what you all doing tonight??

2. nice sounds like a good night but dude you really got effects from smoking pills cuz i got some 20mg oxys i might try that with

3. i never knew you could put pill powder in a blunt. can you do it w/xanax?

4. damn i sense a new trend coming along. and i dont know if thats good.

ill bet you could do that with extra strength aspirin. or maybe some cyanide. try it. i dare you

5. epsn college gameday is in town today so tonight's gonna be off the wall, especially if we win...it's gonna get rowdy. The town's already busy kids are drinking already. I can't wait.

6. I had this girl, who I have been really interest in, pull me into a dark basement and hook up with me even after I got way too fucked up to really spit any game. The best life. Now I gotta work my magic so I don't fuck this up.

7. Hahah.

Im against smokin pills n shit but sounds good homie. Good to have ya back.

8. That sounds cool never heard of people doing that.

9. ^^ cause it is idiotic, not a new method of ingesting pills, just plain stupid.

Smoking a pill is a stupid thing to do, with all the fillers in them n all, with the active ingredient codeine and APAP you have

Inactive ingredients: tablets—powdered cellulose, magnesium stearate, sodium metabisulfite<SUP>†</SUP>, pregelatinized starch, starch (corn); elixir — alcohol, citric acid, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, saccharin sodium, sucrose, natural and artificial flavors, FD&C Yellow No. 6.

mmmm lungs will love that..

Just eat your pills, not supposed to be smoked. Don't eat no food or soda prior 8 hours and pop them and the affects will come on within 10-15 mins. If you want to have a little more fun with the stuff tell them to snort it instead, still taking a shit load of apap in and nostrils will hate it but it is slightly less pointless then smoking a pill.