My friday night /rant.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hippieheart, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Basically, my friend and I smoked some really good dank yesterday. I must say, we were ripped beyond belief. The thing is, I found myself starting to hate her while high.
    Now, I don't come from a rich background. My mom is a single parent, trying to make ends meet. That's life, you know? But my friend is the opposite. She's never had to work for anything in her life. Her parents are disgustingly rich, with like houses all over the world and shit. So she's pretty much a princess.
    Anyways, I felt the whole time as though she was...judging my situation. Like, when we came back home, she'd say shit like "You're fridge is so small" "The kitchen is so small" Your house is so tiny". It was like that the whole time. I wanted to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP. But since i'm such a nice person, i let it be.
    So now, i've made a pact with myself to smoke alone. Idc anymore. People just piss me off when i'm high. And it makes much less enjoyable. But when it's just me by myself, watching TV, or on the comp, or something, i have more fun. And what's the point of getting high if you don't enjoy yourself?

:smoke:

2. fucking hate people like that dude, the sad part is, it's the view that's put inside their head since they've never had to experience life and see that there are people who aren't as disgustingly rich as them with a huge home, pretty much get anything they want. they aren't the one's kicked out to the curb after smoking a blunt because they're tired of living

3. I'm one of those people who is like your friend, and it is just as bad when people come to my house and go "Fuck your house is so big!" Or "Your so rich you never have to take the bus!". If your not comfortable with your living situation, tell her she is being rude, and she is making you feel bad.

Also, it is especially annoying when everyone wants to do something you don't want to do.

4. People like that wont make many friends, itll work itself out :)

5. Don't be a loner because of one dumb trick. I can only smoke with certain people because when I am around people I don't like it kills my high.

6. Smoking with someone is always funner to me, just get rid of that bitch.

7. this is the reason why i enjoy smoking alone so much more.

8. Exactly. I've noticed that when i'm high, i enjoy being around certain people. Idk why that is. And it sucks too, bcs i don't see those people on a regular basis.

And I am comfortable with my situation. I don't mind not being rich. I just dislike it when people act as though it's such a huge thing, y'know?

9. Damn if she is rich why isn't she buying a fat ass ounce, and share the love with you?
    If I was rich and I had a good smoking buddy I would buy a fucking QP.
    And just invite friends over to my big house and have close small kickbacks and smoke.
    And just have fun with life watch some movies / play a few video games.

But since I'm not rich and I don't come from a rich background and I live in a small little place.
    I'm pretty much struggling and I do what I have todo (legal things) to earn some herb money.

10. lmao. she bought the weed the last time we smoked. so friday was my turn to buy weed and her turn to buy munchies.

and yeah. i feel you. i work at McD's part-time to get money :) And I babysit. You gotta do what you gotta do.

11. im in the same situation as you, i almost wanna lie to people sometimes because i feel so awkward telling them about things i have or what my family has. People just assume so much about you. I honestly dont care if someone has a small house or not a lot of money. The only time i do is when they bitch to me about how its unfair i am more privlilaged then they are.

In my opinion, we cant control what we are born into we can only control how we treat and respect those around us. Ive always tried to live in a way that showed i was modest about what i had and treated those who had less as an equal. I just wish others wouldnt be so quick to judge me and assume im some spoiled rich kid. I work hard for my spending money and my parents pay for my essentials like food and stuff. Once im out of college they are going to cut me off 100% and ill be on my own. People just assume i can have anything i want and its not like that at all and it makes me so mad sometimes.