my freind needs to chill

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SwiftWaterz, May 10, 2011.

1. what?????????

2. why do you keep avoiding the questions about your avatar? LOOOOOLL

3. because they are derailing my threads. i made a thread in general for that, this is not the place.

4. okay, so yesterday i decided to talk to mike sober (both of us, and yeah i'm paraphrasing a bit)

i told him that the way he acts when he's high bothers everybody, and he just looked at me like wtf. he said "are you serious dude, i'm just messing around, don't take everything so seriously." i said "sometimes you just take things way too far" and he goes "it's all how you look at it, i think you just need to not be so wound up, try going beyond your normal limits, it can be refreshing" .... i really didn't know how to respond, cuz when he's sober he's so down to earth n legit, you know?

5. Yea he is a doosher just looking for attention. and your avatar is so gay

6. Sounds like he has ADHD he never got over. I did stupid shit like that when I was like...8.

And to be honest I still show people my penis when the time is right, haha. But I don't go waving it around all the time or at parties with people I don't know.

He needs to grow up basically, take a chill pill or something.

7. Forreal man you gotta do something about this kid, because he will get you caught.

8. YOUR AVATAR!

What the hell man?

9. I just had to lol at this tread. Like what the fuck? who does that, if i knew someone like that i wouldnt even think about talking to him, i thought me and my friends did fucked up shit i guess not..