my flowering females - first grow, white widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Hardsmoker, Mar 19, 2007.

1. They have been under 12/12 for about a month now.
    Just because it`s my first grow, I have some questions: Is it a good idea to cut away lower branches?

What if I open the closet for only a couple of minutes when the light is off, just to show`em someone?
    ...and what do ya thing how much bud I`ll get:smoking:?

Attached Files:

2. Lookin good!!

Far as I know you should try to keep pruning down to min during flowering.

Flowering plants can handle light equal to full moon for a few minutes or Get a green light!!

Hope this helped!!

3. wow buds look thick. Coming along nicely can't wait to see harvest pics.

4. Yes, get a green light, don't want no hermies, cause those are some nice looking bud. By the way, I wouldn't show them to anyone, as nice looking as they are its going to be hard for your visitor not to talk about them, if you don't believe me, ask yourself why you want to show them, yeah, cause they looks so good and you want to brag. Think they will be any different?

A soon to be ex-GCer, he just let his brother and a few trusted friends know of his grow, now he faces felony grow charges. I don't think you want to go their.

+rep on a fine looking grow, keep up the good work!!!

5. It`s hard to keep `em as a secret, basically whoever is coming into my apartment will see the light coming out of the closet, so they`ll know something is going on. It`s not a big deal, I know a lot of people who grow and everyone knows about it. The cops here are just too stupid to find something out. Once I had a cop at my apartment looking around for minors when I had a party and the neighbours complained. The cop didn`t sense a thing, but he walked pass the closet several times, I almost had an heart attack!

P.S what exactly do you guys mean by the green light?

6. a green shaded cover for a flashlight.. a green lightbulb.. just something that shines green light.. the only color in the light spectrum that plants don't absorb is green they reflect it.. so if you have a green light.. they can't see it..= look all you want and get no hermies.. I'd keep the peeking during dark time at a minimum anyhow though.. don't want any trouble..

7. 1st rule of growing marijuana
    DON'T TELL ANYONE YOU ARE GROWING MARIJUANA
    lower branches that are not producing and just seem to be eating up light energy you should have no problem trimming a FEW of them off as for your plants id say somewhere around 2-3 ounces maybe------Peace Out

8. is that bust your speaking of, kamelredlight? that shit fucking sucks.

9. I showed a good (supposedly) friend a plant I grew, and while I was at work one day (outdoor grow) he stole it, then denied it for 2 years until I fked his ex-girlfriend (2 days after the break up /he was pissed!!!!!!!) and in a lustful passion she admitted he took it and moved it to a horse trail 3 weeks before it was ready to harvest.

On a side note I didn't jump without a parachute though!!!:D

Payback... I love it!

Keep it a secret!

[​IMG]