My first water pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chris Iceberg, Mar 26, 2011.

1. So i just got this yesterday. it is my first large glass piece. tell me what you think. oh and i noticed its hard to clear the ash catcher. is there a way of doing this?

Attached Files:

2. Nice bong, how much was it?

3. it was $130 the ash catcher was $17. all together with tax it came out to like around $156. is that a reasonable amount for this piece?

4. I would think so but im not that into bongs. Whered u get it?

5. Pack snaps if you want to clear the ashcatcher on it, otherwise theres going to be smoke left in there since you pull it off as you clear the bong.

How thick is the glass? And from what i know, colored glass like the glass on the percs is usually China glass, but just be careful and dont knock it over.

That price doesnt seem unreasonable for it though. Nice pickup

6. Clearing ashcatchers is a bitch. It's the worst thing about them. If you the hold the ashcatcher above the slide (where you would put it in) by about 2inches and the bowl isn't cherry'd you can pull the smoke from ashcatcher to bong.

7. Forgot about that:p lol i do that all the time, i dont know why i didnt say that.:smoke:

8. Im pretty sure its 5mm glass. It has an 18.8 joint. Ill habe to try packing a snap. It makes since.

9. nice bong