My first vaporizer!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Mister Dank PhD, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Hey guys!
    This is my first day on the forums, and I am here to tell you I just got my first vaporizer today! It is the MFLB, which I know if not all, then many of you are familar with.
    I had never used a vaporizer before today, and I will be honest, I love it. I am baked, and it has lasted a while. I do not have a big tolerance level, but I am also not a noobie to the game, but I do only smoke 1-2 times a week at least, when I have the time 3-4.

Any tips?
    It did smell of "skunk" to the other people in my house, any smell and stealth tips?

2. Grats on your first vape man and welcome to the city, I will have to smoke a bowl to that!

3. i have the mflb also and have to be stealth about it, here are a few ways.

First of all always use a sploof, unless your vaping outside of course. Most of the time i just wait until night time when everyone else goes to sleep, i light up a scented candle (vanilla) and start my vaping using a sploof, ive never been caught doing this.

Another way is to go into your bathroom and start vaping and blowing the vapor out the window, thru a sploof again to make your chances better. Start up the shower and then finish vaping, hop in the shower and take a regular shower and let the room steam up. Get out open the window back up and use your hairdryer and blow the air outta the room. Never been caught doing this.

Final way is go outside.

Also you will get to love the mflb, it sounds like you started off on the right foot and are loving it from the start as i did. As you keep vaping you will figure out the proper technique and get BLASTED

4. I was hoping you would say it is a MFLB before I read your post. Good job on making the correct choice. I love my MFLB, too. It's awesome.

5. I was pretty blasted today. I am just starting to come down from the weirdest, most surprising high, after only three amazing puffs! (god I am a light weight even after five years!)

Hell yeah, I think I made the right choice! It feels right using it, and holding it, the size is perfect, and the craftsmanship is amazing.

6. Hi,
    Am also new here. As I glance the thread I saw your story. By the way let me congratulate you in having your new vape. Actually I don't smoke but all my home companions do. I saw in the room of dad an "atomos-raw-vaporizer" and as I glance the product I saw a website in it. Try to look this site maybe you can like as I saw dad his so comfortable in using it.
    Here is the link : Atmos Raw Vaporizer on Sale

Thanks hope it could help you.

7. High guys
    1. what is sploof ?
    2. what is MFLB ?

8. 1. A type of vaporizer. Look up magic flight launch box.

2. Think of the inside cardboard of a roll of toilet paper, stuffed with dryer sheets. If you blow smoke through it, it helps disguise the smell of smoke.

9. firstly , thank you for your quick response
    ok, i have a EQ and it has almost no smell, should i just use a candle in the area?

10. Depends on the level of stealth you want to achieve. A candle will be less effective but it will mask some of the smell. There's always the chance that someone who smokes or has been around weed before, might still notice the underlying aroma of bud.

11. soooo what is your suggestion for being more stealth, please describe in detail as i do not understand all the achronyms yet. New to vaping :0:hello:

also how stealth are the portables, i would imagine not so stealth.

12. If you want some truly stealthy vaporizer options, definitely look up the mflb and pax. If you google them you'll see some nice pictures. Both are great for stealthy smoking. The pax is a bit more expensive though.

As far as smell goes, your best bet is the sploof method. There are a couple ways of doing it. If you get a toilet paper cardboard, just stuff the inside with dryer sheets. Blow through that and out a window. That is honestly the best method to hiding the smell.

Another version of the sploof is you can take a powerade/Gatorade sports bottle with the mouthpiece that you have to suck on. Empty it out and stuff dryer sheets in that. Poke some holes at the bottom and when u blow through the mouthpiece it will come out the bottom with a slight Gatorade/dryer sheet smell. (this method I learned about here on the forums, don't remember the username of the guy so can't give him credit unfortunately but it's definitely smart)

13. Really gotta get me a vape...
    Anyway, nice man :) Looking forward to seeing you around on the forums more.

14. Do you wear glasses or sunglasses? The mflb fits in a glasses case with the battery sitting next to it. :)