My First Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JMFlinner, Jun 7, 2012.

1. Just about to get my medical card out here in arizona, wondering what type of vape is the best. I can spend probably 100 or 200 on it and I would like it to be reliable and not smell much. Thanks!

2. What are you looking for in a vape?

3. [quote name='"nanners"']What are you looking for in a vape?[/quote]

Something that's portable, discreet and gets you really high without a marijuana smell. I'd like to be able to do this on my balcony or in my bedroom.

4. [quote name='"nanners"']What are you looking for in a vape?[/quote]

Maybe I should be asking you what I should be looking for lol

5. Desktops are my favorite. I'd only recommend portable if you are toking when youre out on the go. Do you want a heavy hitter, temp control, super conservative, bags, whips (both?)? Do you toke a lot? It is only for personal or for groups of people? Do you want something super easy to use?

Edit: weed will smell like weed no matter what.

6. [quote name='"nanners"']Desktops are my favorite. I'd only recommend portable if you are toking when youre out on the go. Do you want a heavy hitter, temp control, super conservative, bags, whips (both?)? Do you toke a lot? It is only for personal or for groups of people? Do you want something super easy to use?

Edit: weed will smell like weed no matter what.[/quote]

I've been smoking on and off for years. I'm only 22 though. I've only smoked out of pipes, bongs, blunts and a bubbler. I'm not sure what I'm looking for to be honest. It would be for 2 people. Seen the volcano style with the bag, don't know what whips are. I feel uneducated lol.

7. #7 nanners, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    Pay a visit to fuckcombustion.com to get educated. I personally don't like bags and prefer whips. The volcano is way over hyped. I'd never buy one. But some good vapes that I'd recommend to anyone are the Silver surfer, magic flight launch box, Da Budda and the ceramic rockzap. There's a lot of decent vapes on the market. You might have to some research so you know what exactly you will want.

My all time favorite is the ceramic rockzap. Its great for personal use, very easy to use and the most conservative vape on the market. I don't like really heavy hitters because I'm a light weight, but it still rips. Plus it looks so pretty. It stays at a constant temp.

8. If you want portable get a vaporgenie or a MFLB