Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first trippy-smoke

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FirstTimeSmoking, Oct 29, 2017.

1. Extremely weird thing happened to me recently, had to make an account to tell y'all about it... I'm really interested about if it happens often/what you guys do

Story time:
    First off heres the context: I live in England, kinda hard to get the Mary here and it usually is shite quality too.
    Anyways so my friend had recently topped up and got the more expensive "good kush" this time and so we were having a get together "sesh" tomorrow that I anticipated would last 3 hours max and I could go home. Every time I had smoked prior to this I had only felt a buzz and laughed a bit, nothing really extra. I started smoking 2 months prior and had smoked 3 times. I intensely cycled to his house in the morning without having any breakfast so my blood was racing and flowing fast. It was also my first time taking bong hits it's a huge bong so I spent time practicing to get the right breathing technique to inhale once my friends lit it. We grinded around 2g in total. We were sitting in the garden when smoking.

The smoking part.
    So it was my turn on the bong, friends lit the hemp wick then weed with it I took a small hit first as I messed up my breathing cutting it short.
    I got better the second and third time around.
    The fourth time came and I wanted to proper inhale this time, I took it in and kept it I had to cough it out and drink water.
    The 5th time it came I took a large one and kept it in longer, letting it out slowly.
    The 6th time I took in a mediocre one and let it out real slow.
    I took one last large hit before only taking leftovers.

The weird part starts:
    Anyways so we were all taking small leftovers at this point and I could feel a buzz setting in, as I was waiting for the bong to come over I felt all of a sudden a REAL tingle in my legs around the knee area, it felt so good like a muscle orgasm, but then I realised I couldn't move my legs, I think I was paralysed. All of a sudden this WEIRD pulsing sensation started to settle in, like a cold pins and needles sensation every pulse around my body.

I was starting to freak out and fell on the floor, I was laying down and remember that everything felt so slow, and that after every pulse I saw darkness like a flash and would kinda forget what I was doing, so I was just trying to understand whilst my friends lifted me up and tried to walk me inside. It felt soo much longer than it was like each pulse was half a sec but felt like a few mins. Anyways so I'm inside now and in Sat down pretty paralysed 3rd personing myself, when I tried to talk I felt like i was a robot processing 1 word at a time. At this point I wanted quits and was freaking out a lot.

Eventually my friends told me to relax, so I closed my eyes and imagined myself in space with shapes flying around me, slowly my body started shutting down until I was a golden ball flying through the universe. It felt so weird but kinda good. I woke up after that and I regained speech movement and memory and started talking to my friends about what had just happened.

Not for long, it crept in again reaaaaal quick, I went back to the chair for round 2. The pulse twitching started my memory was gone and I remember thinking i wanted it to end. I was just idle staring out the window from my friends perspective.
    I kinda gave in to the feeling and thought to enjoy it, bare in mind I did not feel in control of my body at this point, whatever I thought is what my body later did, that's how it felt. Like a command from the 3rd person in the brain took 2 secs to register in real life. Anyways I started lifting my hand and remember stroking my body with my hand, it felt so good for some reason and I couldn't stop it, again not much control at this point. After stroking myself for like 5 mins I saw this object on the floor, so I picked it up and started playing with it, the interaction between my arm muscles and the object made me keep doing it for ages, I couldn't stop it even if I wanted to.

My friends gave me pizza to eat and I couldn't see it properly but it tasted sooooooo unusually good like my taste buds were having orgasms. After this I started regaining control slowly and realised I was getting late on time, so I called for a lift home. The short term memory loss pulses kept going and I remember I would hold my phone stare at it but get so distracted by the twitching that I would stare at it for minutes without doing anything.

I finally got home and the pulsating twitches were a little calmer now, my speech was still kinda slow and my memory was starting to last longer. I went to sleep and after 2 hours I now reached the usual "buzz" stage I get so I just stared outside idly before it all went away.

That whole experience felt as if I was tripping on LSD or something (I've never had LSD) but it felt so dreamlike, now I think about it I would really enjoy visiting that state again, this time with a more controlled vibe so I can enjoy it. The experience kinda made me feel godlike cosmic being now I think of it.

Has anyone ever felt the same? Can anyone deduct why it was so strong given my circumstances?
    I freaked out because I felt the high was so intense and hit like a brick wall, going from a mediocre 3 to 11 (and can't move) in seconds. Maybe it was just the huge bong?

I do let me know what you guys think, thanks for reading!

2. That's a very interesting report, but I'll try to offer some response.

If your friends were smoking the same product, the same time as you, and seemed otherwise routinely affected, then you must have been predisposed to react differently.

I've sometimes reacted nearly that strongly to vaping good extracts, but differently to the same extract, depending on my metabolism at the time.

-Ray B

3. It happens, second off, bong hits can get you pretty stoned, personally I can get really weird and super high off those hits. It can also depend on the type weed you got, and like you said, you were smoking some bad stuff, and you haven't been smoking much, also unless you know 100% what is in that weed it can pretty much anything.

4. Dude, you just got really stoned.
    A quality Kush will do that if you’re not used to it.