Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first toke. Ever.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlantofPleasure, Feb 8, 2010.

1. True that, will have the supplies ready when i smoke next time for sure.
    The foods was nice they named it twice. ;)

Im not so sure about that either NYCdeisel, about holding it in for such a long time.
    Is it really that big difference? Especially for me being a rookie.. i think id get pretty baked by just inhaling and keeping it for like 1-2 secs.. should be enough. Atleast for starters

2. just to bring up a conversation about some people not getting high the first time. i remember my first time in the beginning of eigth grade. me and my friend picked up a 20 bag and chilled. he had a big glass on glass bong that got me sooooooo high. i dont remember parts of that night i was that high. which probably was a result of low tolerance and lots of hits. we hit the bong at least 7 times each and took an assortment of pipe rips. it was amazing.

3. YO homie congrats.

It took me like 5-7 times to get high and I finally did. (it was because my buddy was mad stingy with his weed). Finally smoked with some other friends, ridiuclously high. I say next time, just buy some yourself ro split witha friend, no tobacco, pipe, smoke bowls, until you feel nice. Then enjoy.

Munchies pre-planned is a great idea, also, maybe havea movie or just play xbox or something. do whatever, you're high!!!

4. Just took a normal toke, not holding it in for more then like 1 sec. Had like 0.2g of weed in my bowl. 10 minutes ago, im starting to feel relaxed, at the same time im excited. But last time i got afraid when i suddenly got relaxed.. during my panic-attack. Now when i think about it i just feel like i can contain myself better. I know why i feel relaxed, and i think i might be able to be a little high now without fucking it up with anxiety.

Pray for me, the next 15 mins or so will tell if i can manage thru this ;)
    Positive thinking!

5. #85 PlantofPleasure, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    Soo.. its been like 45 minutes since i took that toke, and i still havent had any panic-attack or anxiety. Not yet.. and i should be high right now right?
    I wont say im that high, i took a normal hit from like 0.2grams.

And i guess i need some more to get really blasted, but i feel more relaxed and at ease. And its a good feeling :)

But hey, i didnt get any panic-attack, thats good. I started to feel more relaxed like 15 minutes after i toked, then i kinda got a little worried but i just kept telling myself nothing is going to happen, ill just feel relaxed and i know why so fuck the anxiety, like go somewhere else. And it worked :)

But once again, one normal hit of like 0.2grams in a pipe shouldnt get people high should it? Or is it possible?

No racing heart either.. nice. :)
    Or does the heart tend to race up if you smoke a little more then i did? Hm

Im feeling more relaxed and calm then earlier, and a little tired in my eyes.
    :hello:

6. Listen to music every time you toke, it makes me feel higher + you don't really think enough to get an anxiety attack(never happened to me). but that's my suggestion

7. If you inhale correctly using only your lunfs,(like taking a normal lungull if air) then one or two seconds is ideal. Just never more then 5 seconds for smoke.

Yes one hit is definitly enoughfor someone so new as yourself. Don't smoke more if your feeling good.

I agree with the above post as well. Some good chill music always makes the high better IMO.

8. #88 PlantofPleasure, Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2010
    I filled my lungs pretty much like i do when i smoke a cig. So i guess i managed to take a normal hit. I didnt want to do a second one, as im not quite sure yet how much i can handle, before i go either trippy or getting a bad high.

So i just wanted to go safe on this one. But hey, even tho i didnt smoke that much, i took one hit from 0.2g, and it was not mixed with tobacco or anything else.
    And it went fine. Thats good for me to know.

I noticed i had a slight wierd feeling like 10 mins after i took the toke, but i took control and told myself that nothing is going to happen, and just.. enjoy the ride. :)

Like i said, i took one hit from 0.2g of weed, and i did hold in it for like 1 sec or so. Nothing more i think. But i deffo notice the effect to some extent.
    Not that much tho, could probably have taken one more hit.. then id be pretty high.
    Im rather chilled out, mellowed sort of. But i think i could manage a little more if i wanted to. Ill save it for next time.

And as for the music, listening to some good tunes now (Hendrix) ;)

So all in all.. i feel mellowed, slightly tired but not very.. and in general chilled out.
    This is my second time i try, but its far better then last time. I notice im not that "fucked up" as last time i smoked, but then i smoked more, and very fast. Many tokes over short period of time. And it was mixed with tobacco..

Now i know a little more about how much i can handle, feels good to know that i didnt trip at all this time, and i took a normal hit from pure weed.. been worried about this for a long time, worried that i would never get high due to anxiety each time i smoked etc.. but ive proven to myself that i didnt get ay anxiety now, much thanks goes to you guys who mellows me out aswell.. its all in my head, it really is. Next time ill smoke will be more fun now, and ill probably be much less excited/worried. Thumbs up.

EDIT:

The weed was more dried out now, so i could crumble it up more, with my fingertips. Burned much better, and it was easier to light it up when the bowl was filled a little more up.

9. Endo: True words!

And about the aspirin, thats a sick fact. But still, true :)

10. Hey man that is great!! Now you see it's not that hard, it is all in your head and it's a great experience to feel the effect but not be overwhelmed by it.
    Celebrating 4:20 for today!

11. Hehe indeed. I seem to be prone to anxiety yes, to some extent, but usually i manage to control/overide it (sort of) if i notice something is about to happen.

Ill save the hits for next time, then ill take two hits and see what happens.
    I didnt get that high now, but a decent mellow feeling :)
    So i guess it wont hurt to toke one time more next time. It should go fine now as i
    see that there isnt that big a deal. :D

4:20! :D