Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first timer gf wants some pastries

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by GlitchNectar510, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Whats up GC?

So heres the deal, my girlfriend wants to try weed. she doesnt want to smoke because she feels she already is suffering second hand smoke symptoms from family members smoking. Anyway, she said the only way shell try it is by ingesting it. could you guys give me personal opinions on recipes youve tried? or give me an easy recipe? i dont wanna spend a shit ton of money so something somewhat affordable please?

TL;DR: I want to make pastries for my gf. Recipes?

my idea is to mix about a G or 2 with some cooking oil and make some cookies or brownies. what do you guys think?

2. I would have to say the best way to go about it is making some Cannabutter first then basically the sky is the limit! Take a look around the edibles forum and you will find tons and tons of research! And dont forget to use the search function too!

Good luck!

3. make her eat a 5g firecracker

4. #4 Hot Rod, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmfao. FUCK HER UP 

5. I second this notion.

6. I dont really see the question here...you seemed to already know your plan of attack....and i concur with you, make some brownies or cookies and have a good time.

If i were you i would put about and eighth in a dozen....seeing its her first time

7. haha you got a cool gf man! go for a firecracker

8. Yes fuck with her for her first time :rolleyes:

Go with the 8th in a batch of cookies. That way she can eat a few to start and after a while if she wants a stronger high she can eat a few more.

9. dont give her a huge dose...she probablty wont like it if you do....and prob be scared to try it again, so don't fuck with her...

10. I recommend you persuade her to try it by smoking it. It tends to be safer for newbs, in my opinion, because they can self-titrate. It can be a disaster if they ingest to much, and smoking allows the ability to just stop.

Have her take a hit, or two. Wait 15 minutes. Ask how she feels, maybe have her take another hit.

Let her experience edibles when she can handle them, and can fully appreciate what she's feeling.

11. Yeah high dose edibles can be scary for first timers. Back when I was in highschool at the time I was a senior, someone in my class gave this chick one brownie (2 GRAMS)

She didn't know where she was and started crying. It was her first time also Suspended, cops came.

Fucked up in every way...

12. Ya I had my first edible this year I'm nearly 20 and have been smoking since 13. Never cared to until this yr idk why

13. yah I gave one of my ex's an extra strength edible for her first time and she had a panic attack and wanted me never to do it again... We broke up.

My point, scare the shit out of her.

14. My advice is to be careful giving someone who's never smoked edibles. The first time I gave edibles to my virgin smoker friends, they got so high in less than an hour that they passed out. Kind of ruined the experience, because they didn't get to enjoy the high. If she doesn't want to smoke, try vaporizing. Easier on the lungs, and you can control how high you get by how much you inhale. Peace.

15. I'd try to convince her to smoke her first time. Edible potency is rough. :D I'd go 4g's max on brownies. Good luck

16. And remember that it can take 15 minutes or up to 3 hours before the effects cut in.

Personally, I would rather give a noob a glycerin tincture! The THC goes right through the skin of the mouth if you hold in your mouth for a few minutes. The effects are slower than toking, but faster than eating. And unlike alcohol tinctures, glycerin doesn't sting and it tastes sweet! It's used in kids medicines a lot.

Granny