Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time smokinn

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by cozzy, Jun 10, 2009.

1. The same thing happened to me the first time I smoked. Took a huge hit from a gravity/water bong. 5mins later, i fell sick. I exactly had the spinning world effect. I also saw everything with a green tone. According to friends my face was greenish.

I really felt sick and I had to grip on to my chair tightly because everything seemed to be spinning around me. I wanted to puke really badly

I told myself i`d never smoke again. But here I am now, smoking a few times per week, and loving it!

Did you take alcohol before? In my case I had drank over 5 beers.

Anyways, I hope this event doesnt scare you from weed and I highly suggest you try it again soon.;)

2. well i wanted to try weed atleast once in my life, and i finally did and it wasnt a great experience haha so now i REALLY have to try it again lol.
    Everyone kept asking me if I was gonna do it again..prob not they would say. but ill give it another go sometime later this summer with one of my good friends.
    i hope its way different than this one haha.

3. i wouldn't worry too much about it bro. it probably won't happen next time if you don't smoke as much. your body probably just acted like that because it was your first time smoking. same thing happened to me so i can totally relate.

4. Well it was one blunt split between like 6 of us.
    I didnt do that much..or maybe I did. I cant remember xD

5. Dude, DEFINITELY the cig... you obviously had no tolerance and you got a large nicotine buzz... too much of one and you got a little headache and you threw up and you felt like shit.

It happens to most people their first experience with tobacco, though usually not through cigs, dip especially, but anyways... smoke weed, not that tobacco shit.

Next time just take a few hits on the blunt... 3-4 big hits and you will be PERFECT, not to high, nothing too overwhelming... if ur havin fun ten minutes later smoke some more, get higher.

6. i only did take about 4 hits.

i think it was just a combo of everything =P

7. Cool story bro.

8. yeah this happened to me my first time, i'm thinkin' its just because you were not acquainted with the feeling of being high, as said above me...ease into it.

9. I agree with lar20 that happened toe after a year long break. Smoked a ton out of a bong and felt like complete shit. I was high as fuck for like idk a few minutes then I just felt horrible dizzy and stuff like you said. I'm glad you didn't get turned off from weed because of this. And I also wouldn't smoke cigarettes either, any time. Next time don't smoke as much, and no tobacco!

10. It sounds like you took too much at one time. Two suggestions would to take it easy, start slow, and keep going slowly if you don't feel anything. Another suggestion is to smoke straight weed. If you haven't smoked tobacco or don't do it a lot, blunts can make you sick. I know this.

Go slow, take it easy, and get to your perfect level -and what I mean from "perfect level" is the high you feel comfortable with. Later on, you can smoke again and smoke more and see how you feel. Don't feel peer pressured, and don't be afraid to say no to a hit if you think you're gonna get more high than you're comfortable with. Remember that the only way to lose a high is time.

Have fun!

11. thanks for all of the replies guys.
    pretty much solved the problem haha.
    oh I am SO done with tobacco..I dont like it at all. aggitates ur chest..as weed is just nice and smoooooth.

cant wait to try it again and see how it goes.

12. ok im so glad i saw this. i smoked for my first time last sunday, NO CIGS that night, and i smoke them occasionally and know how to inhale. so yeah first two hits, didnt feel anything so kept going, and after a few it hit me like crazy. everything was spinning, got really sick and eventually threw up. i just kept saying that i wanted it to be over, i felt trapped in the ridiculously strong high, and like i had absolutely no control over myself. it sucked bad. next time, im planning on doing what a few of you had said and just taking one hit and chilling with it for a few, see what happens.

13. It was most likely the nicotine from the ciggy that made you sick.
    A lot of people, especially first time smokers of cigs cannot handle it and they get sick.
    I'd get sick sometimes even after smoking for over a year.

Stick with just weed next time, you'll love it.