Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time smoking...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Troy, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Well me and my friend smoked weed for the first time last weekend, but I don't know if it worked right.. So we rolled a joint as best we could and about 5 mind after smoking it, things started getting weird. First of I could not stop laughing which made me realize I must be high. We were walking around in the snow but I felt like I was climbing a mountain

So these feelings lasted about 10 minutes when my friend turns to me and tells me he isn't feeling any different like I am. He gets all serious and makes me calm down. After that I was like completely back to normal and no more weirdness or anything. Does anybody know what is wrong? I know that I had some good weed the guy I got it from sells great stuff as I've been told.

2. did you smoke salvia?

3. Well, possibly because it was your first time. And I'm sure your friend did a lil' hurtin' to your buzz. Try it out of a bowl or something of that nature, that way there's nothing stopping your high, doesn't take much to pack a bowl.

Keep us updated maybe? When you get another chance to smoke (assuming you do) let us know if that goes better! ;)

4. Ok I still have 3 bowls left I will try to make some sort of bowl and smoke again this weekend, thanks guys

5. You either (A) smoked something like Salvia, (B) had trouble because it was your first time, or (C) bought some schwag. Make sure you're stuff is dank, otherwise you might get some weird results. The first time I smoked I was gone for about 2 1/2 hours, at least. Now I get it anywhere from 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours.

6. It's fuckin annoying as shit when people insist on being buzzkill cockmonglers and destroy everyones high around them.

7. I agree 100%

8. you were high but your friend killed it. The part with the mountain convinced me as lame tasks become quite epic when high.

9. lol yeah i would say you got a buzz going and your buddy killed it for ya. a joint dosent get me fucked up the least bit. i would try taking a gravity bong hit. that will get you pretty well fucked up. i mean when your high you will know. its an amazing feeling. im about ready to go take a grav before i go to bed. try to be around chill people when you smoke it will make a huge difference.