Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time smoking (and second time)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zenny, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hello, long time lurker but first time poster here on GC. I just want to share my experience with my first time smoking yesterday, because I'm not sure if our weed has been laced or something.

Anyway, I had told my friends I was interested in smoking with them and they told me we would smoke this weekend. I got really excited so on Saturday we met up at my friends house prepared with food, drink, and everything. Anyway, so we smoked some really nice bud and came back inside and watched some movie that I don't really remember very well. I felt fine but wasn't high. I shrugged it off and went to sleep. Yesterday, (Sunday) we met up again to smoke. We waited until my friends parents were asleep then went outside and made a gravity bong. We used about 3 fingernail sized nugs, and we each took three hits. (there were four of us) We went back inside and started watching the godfather. After cleaning up in the bathroom I walked back out and that's when it hit me. Everything got really bright and colors were vivid. I said to my friend "Dude, it's working" then my vision went blurry as everything slowed down to a crawl. I felt like I wasn't controlling my body anymore and anything I said I didn't say. I slowly half-assed my way back to my bean bag chair in front of the TV after what felt like an hour of my vision making duplicates of everything I saw and hearing everything over and over again. Then I concentrated really hard and was back to semi-real time. I told my friends that I was freaking out and they at first laughed at me, everything started getting slow again, then they started asking me if I was ok. I told them that I really just felt like everything is sooo slow and that I couldn't control my body and then they said lay down, so i laid down on the ground.

I started freaking out because I thought that something had gone wrong but I just kept trying to remind myself that weed can't harm me and that I'm ok. Everything was a little slower than usual, except for fast motions like a kick or a wave. Whenever I looked at the TV everything was normal, but when I wasn't doing anything everything was so slow. My skin felt tingly, and then I started getting cold. Soo cold. I started shivering and twitching and my friends took care of me. They gave me blankets and pillows. My mouth then started getting dry so they brought me water. I just felt extremely calm at this point because we were all just relaxed in the room. But whenever I listened to music I didn't like everything slowed down, or whenever something happened I didn't like the same would happen. I closed my eyes and was instantly tingly. I could see fireworks at first going on while my eyes were closed, then neon flashing lights. First yellow, then green, blue, pink, back to yellow. I opened my eyes and then the godfather ended. After this we started talking about girls at our school. My friend said "Guys, what's your favorite part of a woman?" I instantly without even thinking about what I was saying just said "Boobs and butts" I laughed for so long probably 5 minutes and everything was so funny from then on. I remember my friend lying next to me and falling asleep, I asked my other friend if I should wake him up and he said "Yeah man!!" So I shook him around. He didn't wake up and we all just slowly drifted to sleep. Our sleeping bags felt so good when i touched them like I had just touched them 1000 times. Everything was awesome from then on.

My main concern is why did the panic attack happen? It really has freaked me out ever since it happened, I think I might have took too many hits? My friend said the stuff he got was from a dispensary and it was HQ shit. I'm not sure though. It smelt skunky from a distance but piney from up close, was a little sticky but not too sticky and tasted delicious. Anyway, I hope you liked my story and if you could give me any tips for the future that would be very greatly appreciated.​