my first time smokin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lovingthegreens, Aug 8, 2008.

1. ok so me and my buddy are at my house and we go into the woods and smoke a few cigs..my buddy brings a little weed and we make a bowl outta a soda can. we each get about 4-5 big hits off it...this was my first time smoking WEEd, ive smoked cigs b4...so i dont get high...but i get the symptoms of it (kottonmouth, munchies). is it just that its my first time cuz i heard sometimes ppl dont get high on their first try. im just wonderin if anyone has any advice

2. #2 FormerlyBlank, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    I've found the reason people dont get baked the first time they smoke is cuz they dont do it correctly. INHALE! You have to inhale the smoke, not just swallow it or let it roll around in your mouth. Dont be afraid to ask your toking buddies to show you how, nothings worse than smoking with a first timer thats doing it wrong - and is arrogant. =] Good luck man. Oh and if it rips the shit outta your lungs... its worth it. :wave:

Oh n if you wanna get really high inhale some cigg smoke before you toke. The reason this works (iv been told) is that the cigg smoke will ripp your lungs up, causing the THC to spread better. Or something like that, i could be wrong.

3. Why would you need advice? Didn't you already smoke it in the woods? Didi you get high? Are you high?......what lol

4. yea i asked him how to inhale and he taught me and all and i held it in for 6-10 seconds...and for the 2nd reply no i didnt get high...just got some effects like i said (kottonmouth, and munchies) but didnt get high...i also burned my finger really badly on the lighter if that matters?

5. your names lovinthegreens but you have yet to feel the mind healing power of the green?

6. yea i really wanted to ask this question, i dont hav an account and couldnt think of a username so i just made up anything related to bud...lool:confused:

but now i hav an account...dont really care about the username, and hopefully next time i try to get high it will work.

7. Ohh the oldd day's :)

8. yo man, i had the exact same thing, except for smoking ciggarettes, cause im not a tool. i found it was because, although i thought i was inhaling, i didnt have my lungs open and so not much of the smoke got to my lungs and so i just got the pasties and the munchies and a very slight buzz.

my trick for this, if your smoking out of a pipe or a joint, leave a little spot open directly beside whatever goes into your mouth and sit up straight (this is actually important), the extra air that you suck in will make it easier for you to take your hit, bring it to your lungs and you'll be able to hold it there for longer, infact, i was able to do a ghost hit on just my 3rd time smoking properly (after you hold the smoke in your lungs for about 15-20 seconds, it goes all around your lungs and it takes about 15 minutes for it to come out, its actually pretty cool cause it looks like in the winter when you can see your breath when you talk)

if your hitting from a bong, steamroller etc, you can inhale much easier, so i recomend you make yourself a sobe bong (all you need is a sobe bottle, a 5/8 socket wrench, a knife to break a hole in the bottle and some tinfoil for a filter) they helped me out alot in perfecting my inhalation. (ill post a link to the video, but what the video doesnt say is that there is a spot on the bottle you need to hit to make the hole, on the bottom of the bottle there is like desings and shit, well there is one spot where the glass indents in to make a square and thats where you want to hit cause the glass is thinner)

also, after you take your hit, try to take a very small and quick gulp of air to get all the smoke into your lungs

i hope i helped bro

EDIT: aha i forgot to put the video link, well here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7QlvfPV7Oo

9. yea i learned 2 smoke cigarettes the way u mentioned at the end.i was smokin out of a soda can though lol, i was breathing in a little air from the outside after breathing in the smoke to bring it all down to my lungs. thanks for the help though i appreciate it. hopefully i can get it next time i smoke

10. haha i hope you can get it too
    it would be a waste of green if you didnt

11. I got that the 1st few times I smoked too, mild munchies and serious cottonmouth.
    But a few attempts later (better weed as well) I got extremely high, came outta nowhere cos i wasn't really expecting anything.
    Some people say its like reverse tolerance for beginners, maybe smoke more?
    Im sure you'll get high eventually anyway, It just takes some people more tries, but after the 1st time high, you shouldn't have anymore trouble other times.