My first time setup

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by ethanthesteak, Apr 5, 2016.

1. First time ever growing, posting pics on setup. Bagseed of different stages of vegetative growth. Putting into flowering tmw.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. nice job, that looks awesome. what size tent is that 4x4 ? im in the final stages on setting up, and tent size is what i have to decide on.

3. That's real nice, looks clean, organized and efficient. Your girls also are looking beautiful, especially diggin the real bushy ones on the right.

4. Yea, x6.5 tall

5. Thank you! At this point unfortunately though the one you're talking about is the only one I know is female!

6. Clean setup ... Happy & Healthy girls...
    What type and size light are you using ?

2×2 Closet Grow Autoflower Grow Journal

7. 400w metal halide rn, switching to a 400w hps tmw when I start flowering

• Like Like x 1
  8. Wow looking real good man I'm about to start my second attempt first one turned on me thinking from heat stress.
    What size fans you using? What else you got running in there?

9. I've got one tiny clip on, and just added in a second oscillating tower fan, with adjustable top half. Had a very weak exhaust fan, upgraded to a HD one last week. How bigs your space? My first tent was too small and I had a lot of heat/humidity issues.

10. Also a humidifier with rosemary/neem oil solution.

11. I'm from Australia so I'm talking meters here. My tents 2mx2m and 2m high nice little cube. I'm using a 600w hps all the way through might get myself a 600w mh for veg many say to. I had alot of heat issues but i was growing in summer and didn't have any kind of AC running just a fan blowing air in and an exhaust fan and two oscillating fans. Hopefully no heat issues this time round weathers cooled right down.

12. Hey dude also had some probs in aus this summer growing myself and lost a good crop and also had problems with the temps going below 15c over night so i just swaped the light cycle so lights were off during the heat of the day and would come on at night it somewhat helped me be able to control temps alot easier

• Like Like x 3
  13. I thought about that but I wanted to be able to get in there when lights are on so I set them to come on when i got home from work

14. Bigger grow than mine haha. Does your fixture fit 400w? If everything else has been tried you could try that to bring down the heat a bit as a last resort. Levels have stayed pretty manageable for me, but I've been using ac and it's been winter weather up until a week ago or so so well see.

• Like Like x 1
  15. See how I go now the weathers colder or else ill just get an AC in there

16. Do you run your fans 24/7?

17. Yup, way I see it, bugs don't sleep so neither should the fans

18. Yeah mine are always on

19. UPDATE:
    plants moved into flowering less than a week ago. Strangely all plants are showing female traits. I don't need to tell most of you how weird that is for bagseed haha. Idk how I'll maNage with my limited room but I'll try and make do. Dealing with nitrogen deficiency in my 2 oldest plants which I'm trying to fix with more grow big fox farm fert.

• Like Like x 1