My first time grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gergerome, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Hi these are my test plants i am only using my local seeds for practice and i just need tips and advice on what to do with my current plants.. im practicing with these plants because i currently have 4 autoflower feminized seeds that i will be growing next.. any tips and advice is appreciated.. feel free to ask questions about my setup.. thanks[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk

2. [​IMG]

This is the third plant

Sent from my ASUS_Z007 using Tapatalk

3. Sup man, I remember when I was still starting out practicing from bagseed. The thing you want to do next time is purchase some nice soil, maybe fox farms ocean forest or happy frog. Also, look into fabric pots instead of plastic. Your problems now are lighting, compact soil, and nutrition. Getting the soil and fabric pots will start you off smooth

Sent from my LGLS675 using Tapatalk

4. Congratulations on starting your first grow. You will hopefully learn a lot, as well as having found a rewarding hobby.

I don't like to be the bearer of bad news, but those girls do not look healthy. Would you mind sharing some info with us?

What soil? That appears to be a big thing that will hold you back/give you problems.

Type of water and PH?

You ARE going to add much more, much better light before trying to flower right?!

What is you budget?

What are your expectations?

Nutes and dosages?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Looks like heat stress right now