My first time grow, your thoughts?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LordDecapo, Nov 1, 2010.

1. So i started growing some seeds from a pretty good bag of weed, cuz it is my first time and i didn't know if i could even grow anything. and one of those sprouted so i have one of those, then i started a 2nd set of seeds from a better bag of weed and 3 of those grew, the one big one is 1 day shy of a month and one week old and the 3 little ones r almost a month. What do u think? do u see anything that im doing wrong? or just any comments r welcome, oh and no i didn't trim them so they would split because its only my first time and i didn't fully understand how to do that.

I'm growing these useing 4 100W floresent's and 2 175W Mh bulbs, and during flowering im swapping the Mh for Hps

I never applied fertilizer to the soil, i started them off with spraying them, and i occasionaly spray them with soap and watter for bugs

they also had a gnat problem, but thats done, i got rid of them.

i have super reflective wrapping on 3 sides of the plants and an aluminum reflector around the MH lights

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. oh the 3 little ones r 13 1/4 inches and the big one is 22 inches

3. Looks good. Not sure if you have fans in that area but you should probably add some to promote air flow. The movement of the leaves also allow the lower leaves to have access to the light.

Keep it up.

4. Just remember they will increase in size during the flowering period, almost 3x, so think of creating more room.

5. I have thought about that, the way I have my lights hung they r annoying to raise so i putt the plants on a rolling pallet so i can roll them out from under the lights, and remove tuberwear containers and books and stuff that i have them raised on, cuz its easier to lower them then raise lights

6. I have a heater fan circulating air around the plants but not directly on them from duck till dawn so the colder nigth time doesnt kill them, and during the day i have a lower strength heater thats placed farther backcirculating air the same way but oppiset direction, they r on oppisite timeing sched. so they come on when the others r off