Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first Time Going to a Dealer, Need Advice

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hippie Chan, Aug 27, 2009.

1. So one of my friends gave me a phone number to this dealer he knows.

Though this is my first time actually BUYING weed instead of mooching off of other people like a dick. So I need some advice. Such as, How would I go about negotiating with the dealer? How do I let the dealer know he can trust me? Any advice that is helpful. I've read the stickies about laced weed, quality and quantity and the such.

Thanks in advance!

2. Just relax man, dont be sketchy, dont put your hands in your back pockets

Its not a date, you guys are just swapping some things and going home

3. negotiating depends on ur dealer just remember ur prices and weights and u should be good their and 2 get him 2 trust u just be urself and play it cool and in time his trust will build

4. relax, act cool, either act or know what your talking about, let him know your cool let him know he can trust you by giving the right amount of money. And then sooner or later if you deal in his car he will end up blazing bowls with you, atleast some dealers if hes cool

my dealer smokes a bowl with me everytime i buy cuz were tight now after like 5+ buys

5. if you want him to trust you, you have to talk really loud and formal into the collar of your shirt and say "so (dealer's first and last name), how much for this marijuana you are about to sell me?"
    r bring a gun and ski mask

6. Hit the dude up before you go, see what his prices are and see what he has to offer. I would never EVER go to a dealer without talking to them first.

Ask him what he's got and what prices.

Don't jew him your first time. If you pay the prices he wants the first couple times, go back and try to negiotiate a deal. Trying to talk the price down the first time is a way to get your ass kicked and leave empty handed.

7. lol I can relate a lot to what you're saying. Even now it's still awkward to be with my dealer just because its buisness and weeds illegal. The only advise I can give you is if its your first time go sober! nothing worse than already being paranoid about getting caught and then adding weed on top of that

8. just be chill. i dont think ive ever said "dont worry man, im cool" or "you can trust me" to anyone ive ever purchased weed from.. its not commonplace, so this might strike him as odd and tell you sorry, bye... just some advice

just be like hey i got your number from so and so im _____ i was just wondering if you could help me out" chances are they know "so and so" as being one of their customers, and will hook you up gladly.

9. I love being high whenever I pick up, for some reason I think it's hilarious.

But OP... There really aren't many "wrong" ways to do the deal. You gotta realize, this guy just wants your money... Hey could give a fuck less how you act around him, as long as you aren't sketch as fuck.

10. baha. being high for a first time has to be the easiest way to get their trust
    unless you act like a retard and make it obvious your new to smoking

11. Just be cool, quiet, but not sketchy. Talk to him, but don't be annoying. Know what you want before you go. I usually ask by weights ("can I get a half o"), rather than saying "hey can I get a 40 bag" or something like that, but if you have a limited amount of cash just ask for a 20, 40, etc. After I get it I always ask if they want to pack a bowl or something, as a good gesture, but that's because I'm close with my people, depending on what he's doing I suggest doing it yourself. It just provides a few minutes to talk to them, get to know em, as well as show you're just trying to be cool with them by smoking them up some of your purchase.

12. you should probably observe a deal or two go through before you do it yourself (aka, go with your friend when he picks up and see how it is), or atleast bring your friend with you so he can "hold your hand"

13. He's probably going to figure out your a total noob and chain you up in the shower. After that he'll break out a chainsaw and start cutting off limbs slowly (watch Scarface for a visual)...

14. Don't worry about this happening. That's retarded.

He'd probably just use a machete.

15. I wouldnt ever talk numbers over the phone as a good rule of thumb less over the phone the better. You can get a feel of how paranoid he is and how much he trust u by were you guys meet.

16. take it slow. that's the best advice i can give, i can't tell you how many times i've rushed through a deal cuz of nervousness or apprehension. Just get there, greet him, make sure you have agreement on how much he's giving you, etc.

Oh, and secondly, check out the weed before purchasing. Give it a good smell, make sure the size seems right, and give it a good look over.

After your sure it's worth the buy give him the money bid him farwell!

Like i said, taking it slow is the best thing you can do. Just get settled and do some business.

17. ahahaah man +rep im probablytoo fucked up but goddamn i almost pissed myself

18. Just call him and if he answers be like hey is this so and so? More than likeley he will say yeah and may ask where you got his number just say your friend and then tell him how much you want?

19. I personally would never call up a dealer i don't know and try to buy weed. He would probably be mad that somebody gave you his phone number.

So try and have your friend introduce you to him, then it would be fine to call him.