My First Time Getting High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by _Flower_Child, Jun 17, 2013.

1. New to GC, so I thought I'd share my first high with you all :)
    The first time I smoked was my senior year of high school, with my boyfriend.  I had smoked before but never gotten high.  We were about to go get sushi for lunch, so we decided to smoke a couple of bowls first.  After we finished off the last bowl, we decided to skip the sushi and have sex instead.  Btw, all the hype you've heard about high sex being the best sex is totally true.
    We were just so in sync, and so high, that I honestly felt like I was hallucinating.  It was like our bodies were screwing on Earth, and our souls were screwing in another dimension, and I kept flying back and forth to enjoy both.  Plus, my high was messing with my perception of time, so it felt like we were screwing for like, four hours.  We have never had hotter sex, which is saying a lot for us.
    Then, we went and got sushi.  On the drive over I was laughing my ass off about god knows what.  When we were eating, the sushi tasted like some of the best sushi I've ever had.  Then we went back to his house and just relaxed until our highs wore off.
    To date, my best high ever.

What was your first high like?

2. Walking around my city high as hell with three other people. Was pretty dope.
    Then went home after the high wore off with this other chick and smoked some more.
    It was pretty good.

Sent from my MB870 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 SiriusWolff, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013

That feeling that your souls were getting it on in a different dimension is a real thing. It's tantric meditative sex. Ancient people were able to do this and interact in the 4th dimension or in the 3rd dimensional plane. Now i'm not saying this is true or fact it's just what i've heard/read.

4. Either way i love the sound of tantric meditative sex :bongin: