my first time getting high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bong king 90, Mar 19, 2012.

1. i was 15 just got kicked out football and a friend of mine asked if i wanted to smoke i said fuck it i been kicked outa football why not so he busts out half an ounce of blue berry dro and me him and his cuzin start smoking at around 5 pm and stoped about 9 when the other guy opens a bag of fake weed he said it was 10grams of it but by this time after smoking so much my first time i was tripping like a mofo.... i start swinging at this guy because i saw colors in on his face i was luaghing so hard i could barely leave trying to punch off all the colors on him when next thing i know my friend tackles me to the ground which wasnt that easy regardless how high i was i weighed in at 200 and was 5ft 10 and was a middle line backer for our high school varcity team and after bout 5 mins i calmed down and they decided they were gona get me so high id pass out... we smoked the fake shit which made me feel like i was made of jello and i start poking myself everywhere cause in my head my finger was stoping about 1 inch from my arm and i couldnt figure out why i couldnt make my finger touch my arm... i was stoned outa my mind after about 15 min when the world didnt look like a rainbow and people werent wavy and all we decide were gona ride over to my cuzins who had 4 grams of purp so i climbed on the roof of the truck as we drove there.... after this my mind kinda goes blank as we also drank after that sorry if it doesnt make total since this was awhile ago and if i tryd to type the whole thing out it would be way to long haha

2. bro that was laced. high doesnt make you see different colors. period that was laced with lsd. also it doesnt make it where you could barely leave? your not that affected by it and you can keep your composure. i can be stoned and nobody would ever know, ive done it.
    the fake stuff is bad for you and they most likely laced that too. you dont see rainbows thats with lsd, trust me your "friends" tried to f you up. also you dont pass out you reach a plateu unless you eat it.
    moral of the story: dont smoke laced weed its bad for you, dont smoke fake crap either its bad for you.

3. why lol? i wouldnt mind taking unmentionables once or twice but im GOING to know when im taking them. if a friend told me (the ones i hang with would) they were laced id be ok with it. if someone laced and didnt tell me id beat the crap out of them. even though im not afraid of the unmentionables im not going to do them and then just randomly have more than a high that idk what it is cause someone didnt tell me. no that would piss me off. lol, the friends i hang with dont even do any other drugs though cept alcohol.

4. lol the fuck i didnt trip out liek that my frist time altough i was really high but not to that ppoint... i dont really elieve in the my weed was laced thing but here i think its a vey real possiblity

5. You can't smoke LSD, man. That's why he's laughing at you.

And marijuana can definitely make you trip out. The first time I smoked a bong I was definitely seeing stuff that wasn't there. It was like the entire world had become a cartoon... Shit was crazy.

///M

6. Ha exactly.. and for his first time too. I remember the mind-blowing highs I had as a beginner

7. [quote name='"awdcivic"']bro that was laced. high doesnt make you see different colors. period that was laced with lsd. also it doesnt make it where you could barely leave? your not that affected by it and you can keep your composure. i can be stoned and nobody would ever know, ive done it.
    the fake stuff is bad for you and they most likely laced that too. you dont see rainbows thats with lsd, trust me your "friends" tried to f you up. also you dont pass out you reach a plateu unless you eat it.
    moral of the story: dont smoke laced weed its bad for you, dont smoke fake crap either its bad for you.[/quote]

LMFAO...... you can't expose lsd to light especially fire. Wow...just no. Don't give advice ever again.

8. Sides, no one laces weed. It'd be high priced...no pun intended. What's with all the moronic ppl on GC tonight? More then normal.

9. sounds like this happened today

10. #11 bong king 90, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    mm3 thats exacly how it felt as if my world was in a cartoon ive had this feeling and seen shit like this since then but it seems it only happens when i smoke k2

11. The first time I smoked, I felt my heart beat fast and made me unconfortable, it still does to this day..

12. [quote name='"DaWood"']sounds like this happened today[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. OP sounds like the douchey 15 year old that thinks he's cool but everyone hates. you really need to swing on your friend that smoked you up?

Meh. This probably never happened anyway.

13. I dont really elieve in the my weed was laced thing but here i think its a vey real possiblity[​IMG]

14. #15 Pew, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    LSD is sensitive to light and moisture, let alone a 2000 degree lighter flame. You need to get your facts straight because it's impossible to lace weed with LSD and it just doesn't make sense full stop.

Why would you take a swing at your friend?
    Plus, personally I don't give a crap what position you play in.

You would assume that over the 3 years+ since this happened that you would realise that most of your story doesn't add up. On top of that if it's your first time smoking you would be lucky to make it through 3 fat rips let alone 4 hours puffin "blue berry dro"

15. Sigh @ people who are idiots with grammar/spelling.

16. dont gota beleave anything i said if you dont want to this thread was posted in real life stories a section made for people to tell and read about others experiances regardless if people beleave them or not

17. #18 Vzsel, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    [quote name='"bong king 90"']dont gota beleave anything i said if you dont want to this thread was posted in real life stories a section made for people to tell and read about others experiances regardless if people beleave them or not[/quote]

Heyhey man, don't worry I'm sure you'll realize your mistake here when you're actually 18 or when you can spell believe right. Maybe some of it did happen, yesterday. Who knows. You gave me a good laugh though. Props.