My First Time getting high (Incredible Experience) *Very Long story*

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KingKeefJoint, Dec 9, 2013.

1. My first time i got high i was 14 and just recently had moved to NYC from Mississippi i had never really smoked strong Marijuana before this and Man was i in for a Surprize. see all my life i been told weed just makes u laugh and make u feel good like really really really good but on 1 summer day i called up my Freind and we bought about 5 huge bags (we could have easy spent $200 on it) of some really potent weed it was a magnificent greenish blue color with a loud yellow maze of hairs on it. we crushed the bud up rolled all 5 bags up in about 1 blunt and we began smoking when the blunt was passed to me i start taking champion inhales holding them in for 20 seconds each Pull and when the blunt was nearly finished i took the most massive inhale of all inhales that have ever been inhaled and i held it in till when i realized there was hardly any smoke left because it had vaporized into my lungs. After this i felt like a boss i outsmoked my freind who is a Major Pothead but i wasn't feeling anything so i walked away then my freind says "Yo go get my bookbag for me" so i do a slight Jog to his Book bag then the strangest thing happened to me ! i felt the most foreign feeling i had every had it was almost as if i were looking at myself yet i was in my own body then i began to panic "YO GUYS WTF IS GOING ON WHY DO I FEEL LIKE THIS I THINK IM DYING" i could'nt feel my body or even put together why i was feeling that way then i heard a beautiful ringing sound like chimes on a nice breezy day but a more slowed down. I couldnt even walk i had to use both of my freinds as crutches to help me walk because my legs could'nt stand my body weight.

I could'nt feel anything from head to toe but i felt a bumping sensation bumping a silhouette of my body and i had a sensation like when u spin around and get dizzy but more intense and my vision swayed in synch with the "Dizzness" and i finally was able to walk by myself and everything was moving in slow motion Fast forward .
    i was getting higher each minute i had'nt peaked yet so i step into duncan donuts and My heart was beating 190 MPH then i began to panic i clutched my chest i thought i was having a heart attack i feel like i weighed 2 tons and i collapes to the ground and passed out for a what i have been told after only a few mins but in my Baked state felt like at least 45 Mins and i got up and i was so hungry and being that i was in Duncan Donuts i was seeing all the perfectly cooked glazed donuts i went crazy "Dude i want a donut" the ladie surprizingly replys "LISTEN KID WHAT DO U WANT"? "I WANT A F*cking DONUT" idk what happened after that i just know i was feeling sober with a Donut in my hand But

the strangest thing happened i felt super baked again being that i was already stoned for awhile i was at least able to walk and not pass out again and ill never forget me saying "dude everything looks flat it looks like a poster man wtf". as i was walking i was trying to eat my dounut but being how stoned i was i coudnt feel anything so i keep missing my mouth after a few tries i finally take a bite and start chewing and man my mouth were dry as Arabian Sand i had to spit the dounut out so we went to a store thats like right up the street and heres where things get weird as im walking into the store i can see my reflection off the glass and i just couldnt laugh or be shocked at how low my eyes were it was like i was walking with my eyes closed so i walked into the store and i swear i heard a mexican guy say "Senior your smacked" AND ITS A INDIAN STORE :O! (smacked mean high as **** in NYC slang" and dude that scared the **** out of me so i quickly walked out and the store and i dont remeber anything except me walking into the sunlight with my eyes closed and instead of seeing red i saw a bright warm comforting yellow and i damn near went to sleep on the boardwalk i was walking on then we cut back under the boardwalk and everyone was talking and saying "HAHAHA! Look at KingKeefJoint" the the other freind said "Nah boy leave KingKeefJoint alone hes done for" then i just was looking at the gate thing in front of me and it looked flat like a piece of paper and i saw like a rainbowish color spectram reflecting off it so i just laid back on the sand dune and closed my eyes and
    Man i cant belive this but i had 3 Closed eye visuals The first was the Impossible triangle The second one was a cartoon version of me and the 3rd was like a bunch of junk yard metals that made a trash version of me then after that i was getting freaked out so i opened my eyes and we began walking no amount of training could prepare me for what was about to happen next
    as we were walking we accidently walked on the block my dad works at and at this point it was about 5:50 and we were all just chilling near my some houses and out of nowhere my dad pulls up I had a mini heart attack but quickly pulled my phone and acted like i was texting he said "KingKeefJoint what are u doing" my freind jumped in and said "nothing bro we just chilling" then my dad cut him off"Shut up i wasnt talking to u KingKeefJoint what are u doing" to this day i think he knows i was high cause my eyes looked like brock from pokemon but he finally just drives off we walk to the libray and man i was sittin in the chair half sleep nearing the peak of the high then i feel like i was being dragged so i opened my eyes and my body was greenish colored so i started panicing (now i know it was cause the light overhead stained my vision but at the time i thought they drugged me up) but i coudlnt get up which scared me so i just looked down and said
    "KingKeefJoint  never again im never gonna smoke again" i lied ;) haha but anyways the high was peaking at this point everything felt so long tho it felt like i was in the chair for about 2 hours when really it was more like 20 mins so we walk outside and theres a store on the 116th street so i have the massive munchies at this point and cotton mouth since i threw the donut down me and my friend bought around 10 bags of chips each and i had never tatsted somthing so saltly in my life the chips flavor was so vivid i almost didnt want to eat them as much as i wanted to study the new found flavor but after eating the chips i said bye to my freind and walk to my house
    i was still high i would say a 8-10 high at this point so i decided to take a shower and while i was in the shower i keep staring into space but the water felt orgasmic against my skin but the shower started to sober me up so after i got out the shower i went on my laptop where the high slowly and comfortiably faded away :) THE END tell me your experiences ! **The Bags were Prob the size of this pic and this is my pot head friends pic im using , i smoke the bud in this pic still didnt compare to the high i had here**

Attached Files:

2. Dude, really cool story :) Reminds me of my first time haha. I passed out for a couple minutes too.Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Crazy story man! But why no periods??????????????????????Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My first few times smoking I didn't really get high. Just buzzed, I feel like it took me a few times to really inhale right. So usually when I first started blazing would almost be like a group activity, somethin we'd just do on weekends. But this time I had bought some from this dealer and I just remember it smelled craaaazy. Keep in mind I'm in like 10th grade not very experienced hadn't smelled much dank before. The guy I got it from said it was sour d or some shit I think lol. So my family leaves and i know I have an open house for a few hours.

I went outside and hit from a little metal pipe this time that my friend let me borrow, I think it was my first time hittin it. Smoked like 2 bowls then I just remember standing by my door feeling like I was spinning staring at a painting in my house. I actually think I might have been spinning or maybe I was imagining it who knows. I remember I listened to a little music then played some madden online hahaha it was a trip I won like 70-0 still and was cracking up the whole time. I remember at some points certain body parts would feel like they were moving themselves. I think I might have called a buddy or somethin too...oh and I remember at one point I accidentally let my moms cat out and had to go get her back inside which was a challenge. My mom and brother came home after awhile and I somehow acted normal enough (I feel like they just had no suspicion at the time). Woke up the next morning still slightly baked.

Been almost 5 years now since then haha. I pretty much loved it from that point on

5. Stopped reading after you put 5 huge bags in 1 blunt. Sent from my medulla oblongata.

6. My first time getting stoned was a little similar to OP. Except i didnt pass out.

7. 20 bucks says that this story was from a week ago and OP is still 14.

8. it was in 2012 and im 16 now 

9. i meant we smoked like 5 bags but im writing a huge story so sorry lol 

10. haha Thanks  :smoking:

11. haha thanks weed gives us the best memories  :bongin:

12. i was rushing trying to get all of what happened in the story sorry 

13. Hahaha awesome story and my first few times smoking were the same i just felt buzzed 

14. First time I tried weed in was 12 and it was mids :/

15. #15 blazer12345, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    "brought 5 huge bags" "could of spent $200" "put all 5 bags in a blunt" $200s worth in a blunt, that must of been a big blunt...

16. it was pretty Huge and i as i cleared up before i was meaning to say we smoked like 5 bags i was rushing to write the story 

17. [quote name="KingKeefJoint" post="19147888" timestamp="1386845973"]it was in 2012 and im 16 now [/quote]Aren't you supposed to be eighteen to be on this site?Lol

18. #18 sfyjdgykqing, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    My first few times smoking I didn't really get high.[​IMG]

19. Oops!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. how are you not banned yet