Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time doing edibles yesterday - What an awesome thing

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ZnOT, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Yesterday I tried edibles for the first time, I have been smoking for a little bit more than a year (every 2 weekends or so) but I had never eaten an edible.

I always had that question in my head "Will it feel better?"

So yesterday I made 2 pot brownies, each one containing 0.25g, it may not seem too much but it was a very good dose.

So the brownies came out and I ate just a tiny bit off one corner, my friend ate half the brownie instead.

We waited 2h and yeah very slowly we noticed some effects, but very different to smoking and with a lot more focus.

Over the night we both ate the whole brownie, as it was getting higher I was kinda tripping just a little bit more and I felt extremely relax, man I was relaxed.

Definitely very different to smoking, much less paranoia for me and much more conscience and relax.

When the whole brownie affected me I had just gone to bed, and I remember at the moment it didn't felt as though I was super high but I remember now seeing patterns and extremely weird thinking, though I liked it.

I think I won't smoke again, at least not as much cause this was much much better.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'm glad you had a such a good experience with edibles. You know why it was so pleasant? You and your friend did not eat too much! Good for you.

3. Yeah it really was good, smoking makes me much more paranoic and nervous while this relaxed me a lot.

I'm even doing another brownie now with twice the potency to spend the day

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah man it is definitely a different high and some mostly prefer to go this route.

And usually whatever works for some may not be as great for others.

Only thing I’d say is just be careful with non home made edibles because IME a lot of brands of edibles aren’t always consistent.

Consistency meaning getting that same type of high you did from the first time you ate it. Probably from using different flowers too instead of just a specific strain.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Oh sure, I live in Spain anyways so I have to cook them myself cause I can't buy them here.

I'm doing one a bit more potent now, 0.5 grams all for me, the double of the night.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Oh then you are golden. Making your own supply is the best because you know what’s going IN, so you always typically know what’s gonna come OUT of it LOL

Trash in, trash out I always say

Out here in Cali we’ve got too many edible brands...

Kushy Punch
    TKO
    Kushies
    OMG edibles
    FlavRX
    Bhang

List goes on and on. None of them ever were too amazing except this one I remember named Trichome Treats. But the last few years I haven’t seen them as much so idk what happened.