My First Time. Detailed Fun Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nushaganazad, Sep 12, 2006.

1. Well guys, im high, and wanting to talk to someone. BUT im home alone in fucking florida at my moms apartment, waiting to come home at 10. WELLLL. Im going to give u guys my first time i had ever seen/smoked weed.

Setting: Richwood "Skyline"(i hope u know what this is, a restaraunt) 7 p.m.
    January, Northern Kentucky, 15 mins south of Cincinnati, Snow on the ground. 2005

Im with a bunch of friends eating a glorious cheese coney, On this nite, something was different about it. There was some excitement added to what was going to happen tonight. I knew that a big pothead(guess who he comes to now haha) was coming over to my house for a party i was throwing, and well, frankly, i knew what weed was, but i had never seen/smoked it. EVER. Im 17. Pathetic, i know. lol.

We finish eating, and Me, Max, Tim Des and Randy, are all standing in a circle, and they start talking about throwing down for weed. I of course quickly offer up 20 bucks. Im excited about weed, and have never even seen it in person. BUT IM FUCKING EXCITED!!! i cant even stress how much!!!!!! Together 60 dollars was put together and a half ounce is to be bought!!

I ride home with about 6 people besides the ones going to get the weed. I sit in the front seat, totally content, expecting god!

We get back to my house, my mom is gone, there are 30 or 40 people coming over for right now, 200 prolly by the end of the night would have stopped by. I love my parties.

Well as i sit and wait and chill with a bunch of peopple, all i remeber is sitting, thinking, GOD DAMN, whats taking so long, i wanna try this, come on come on!!!

My friend Kyle J shows up, takes me out to his car, and shows me his waterbong that max had arranged for kyle to bring for me to smoke out of, its a 2 foot acrylic waterbong. I stare in amazement at this smoking device they called "the green goblin"

Im about to piss my pants from excitement at this point. Its horrible i wanna smoke so bad.

And as i get out of his car, i tell him, Tim M, and a few other people to watch my house cause i noticed Randy's car coming up my driveway, its about a half mile long haha, little exageration, but close.

Well randy pulls up, Tim hops in back, (its a small ass white celica, the 1995-2000 version i believe, somewhere in there) And gives me the front seat. Im holding kyles waterbong waiting on water and ice. Kyle said he would bring it out(kyle didnt smoke at this point because of probation, but brought it for me)

Well they show me the bag and the digi(same one i just bought not too long ago lol) it weighs out to 14 grams and they explain all the weights and prices to me at this piont, Im very tentative cause im amazed at this huge bag and what im about to get.

They weigh out 3.5 grams 4 times and put the rest in the same bag, and all 4 of us get a half quarter, i didnt know what i just bought, but damn i was one happy son of a bitch, Kinda like the look on a babies face when u play peek a boo haha.

WEll the bong is here and everyone throws in on a bowl(i didnt use any of my weed, they told me to keep it, for good luck lol) They let me take the very first hit, From my memory, it was gooood mids, very good. looked good, smelled better.

I put my lips to the bonng, no explenation was needed, i KNEW wat to do. I start to suck and i can see the weed instantly TORCH with the touch of the BIC and it smellls orgasimlingy(nice spelling, right) I saw the smoke rise, my friend hurridly pulls out the slide knowing im a goner! i clear it, and immediatly choke and blow smoke all over the entire car, filling it it seemed, i was extremely impressed with myself beside the fact my eyes were watering and i was caughing like i had just swallowed a knife. I instantly felt woozy.

I felt amazing, glorious, i refused to pass the bowl, and max said, well lets see how much he can take! haha, i finished that bowl by myself, plus one more. Then i said to pass it, and everytime it came back to me in rotation i would hit it, but no more loner bowls, i was feeling incredible, we smoked about 6 more bowls, each would get about 7 hits. i felt great. aamazing.

---------------Problem---------------

I am hitting the front of the celica laughing at something max said, everyone is cracking up

Black

I am hitting the back of my couch laughing so hard.

Black

Morning

and thats how my memory went, i still had my half quarter, finished it when i woke up, and bought an ounce for 135 that day. It lasted me 4 days, and i havent stopped yet, if u know anything about me.

i litterally cant remember anything else that happened that night, besides it went well.

2. Haha its cool that you were so excited! i wish i'd had that much excitement the first time i smoked, instead i was just like mehhh okay ill smoke some weed hahaha
    And wow thats alotta smoking for your first time!! hehe and yes your right you havent stopped :p

3. I always enjoy reading your stories, I love chill atmospheres like that..

4. haha loved it

5. One hell of a first time.

6. yeah dude, nice story. lol u sure havent slowed down at all :smoke:

my reaction to smoking my first time was like Robyn's. Just a meh, i guess ill go smoke now haha

7. that was the funiest shit ive ever read+rep cause it kicks alot of 1st time smoking stories ass

8. Awesome story, 2nd one of yours I read tonight, +rep...

9. Hahahaha, whats up guys, i was browsing the boards with my older cousin jamie, showing her the sight, she lives down the street from me and i use her computers sometimes so i guess ill be making more frequent stops by and just had to bring this story up to her for good times lol. I hope everyone is doing good

10. That story brought a tear to my eye.....now to eat some cheezy pizza bread. :D

11. Nice story bro! That's so cool that they let ya toke the whole bowl and all! Plus the fact that the 1st time you actually got what you paid for AND good bud... :smoking:

12. Yo Dude What Up

13. I just wish I could find a half O for 60 bucks.