My first time..... :D

Discussion in 'General' started by SwissChris, Jun 20, 2004.

1. My first time ever...........STUNG BY A FKING BEE! Yeah thats right. I am 19 years old and I have never been stung by a bee before today lol. I didn't even know how it felt like or what to expect...

So I was at work and arround 3pm I started closing the umbrellas outside the restaurant (these are hugggeee umbrellas) and I was at this table with these two women and as I was closing this one umbrella I felt a stinging sensation in the palm of my hand and I thought I got like a splinter or something as it suddenly began to hurt more....so I am like wtf and I look at my hand and theres this huge mother-fucker just trying to fuck me up :D and I am like AHH and wave my hand arround and the bee just goes flying....in the meantime my guests are like staring at me in horror lol and then they were like "Oh my god are you ok??" and I was like yeah sure but the stupid needle or whatever was still in the palm of my hand and the women were like "OH LET ME TAKE IT OUT FOR YOU!" And I was like "em no its ok Ill do it myself" lol but the one girl insited and pulled it out and then she told me I should put sugar on the wound....

so damn weird lol...never been stung till the age of 19 haha

oh yeah and then I had to carry arround boxes all day and my fking left hand was numb because of the sting...fking bastard bee!

2. lol, that sucks, I've been stung by many a bee, f'ing hurts evertime :D

Worst ever was when I was 6 though, stepped on an underground nest, I was so scared I just stood there, got 8 or 9 stings, luckly I'm not allergic to them bastards lol...

3. i killed a bee but he stung me as i killed him, and my hand swelled up to twice the size for 2 or 3 days. got me out of writing shit in english though :p

4. Oh well I got my medicine.....my joint with my new stuff as you can see in the thread miss june is just fucking off the hook!!

5. Hah this thread reminds me of that one episode of Family Guy, where Peter is like, "Well, I didn't have gas until I was 30," or something along those lines.

Yeah, but getting stung by bee's sucks. My Physics teacher raised bee's and said he'd get stung tons of times over and over again.

6. i stepped on a hive once; it wasnt fun. i didnt see it cause it was in a fallen tree and i was walkin on it. they went crazy and were all over me.

7. stepped on a hive with a buddy when i was in like 4th grade (don't know how old that is) or so. they all flew up his pants and he got stung like 13 times. i was one lucky dude and got stung once on my pinky finger :). i just remember him yelling like hell when they all just swarmed around us.

8. Well thats what you get for being a teacher.

On a side note, wait till you meet up with a wasp. On your neck. Twice.

Or a yellow jacket. UP YOUR F*CKING NOSE. I smoked a lot of weed that week.

9. second day its kinda swolen up and my hand is still numbish..god damnit :D

10. Bubble Bees die once they sting you. The mostly black ones with yellow stripes. They are also really fat.

I've been stung twice in my life, I'm fucking scared shitless of bugs, period. Bee's, wasps, yellow jackets, I am scared to death of em. Being stung when i was young i guess traumatized me. Plus, I've always been a bit of a pussy as far as pain is concerned. Except on one occasion we won't talk about at the moment. lol

11. bubble bees, eh? I don't know about that but bumble bees are usually pretty chill, at least around here. They just kind of float around because they are so morbidly obese.

I hate fly's more then bees though, because there house is a piece of shit..