Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first time buying weed was i ripped off? [with pics]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hopsin, Aug 12, 2011.

1. I'd say you actually got a pretty sweet deal on that. Enjoy :smoke:

2. I was expecting dirt weed or a bag of tobacco like every other "did I get ripped off" thread. But nah looks like that guy is a real bro and hooked you up

3. yeah bro that looks like 3+ grams, unless it's not dense at all. Weigh it, bitch.

Unless weed is super cheap up there, he hooked you the fuck up

4. #44 SirBongwalski, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    First time I got weed I got half a gram of mids for 20 bucks so your lucky that's a great hookup took me a year to get dank weed for a alright price.

Edit: your in bc then you got defiantly dank and it looks like 3 gs

5. Good size sack for 20. You did well my friend.

6. Seems a little more than that lol..

7. I wish my sister had a boyfriend that was a dealer...

8. Certainly looks fair to me, better than that most likely. Enjoy it!

9. Epic hookup. He didn't weigh it because he had no intentions of only giving you what paid for :p.

I wish I lived someplace where dank was 10 for 1g there. Good dank around here is 20 for 1g, some people 25 for 1g

10. That's very good very 20 bucks.