My first time blowing Og kush c:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Teenage Toker, Mar 13, 2013.

1. You guys are gonna love this shit lol its my first post also guys :wave:
    So bout a week ago my dealer calls me up and tells me he has some "blue dream" and "Og kush". I listen to alot of Wiz so i jumped in my truck and got a nice fat 20's worth. Shit is about to get interesting
    Alright so i come home and take a nice hit from the handy ol' bong and get baked like the sun. Well after 2 hits my lighter runs out of fluid. Fuck my life
    At this point i wanted more of my new herb i have heard so so much about so i got some peanut butter and did a bit of bakeing and ended up with a nice P+B and J c: o lord..
    I had to go to school at 10:00 and it was 9:45 so i ate the sandwich..
    Holy fucking shit i felt like gods halo i could not talk i could not walk straight i only good smile and nod my teachers asked me if i was okey and i replied with "im really good" i could comprehend everything and give examples on collage levels. My eyes looked like i was a demon with all the red (the most red i have ever had) but my friend spotted me some clear eyes and that did not even clear it up all the way)
    I made 4 "a+'s" that day lord i was feeling like God himself
    The girl i have always liked is now my girl because of OG
    I really wish North Carolina would make bud legal but legal or not im still going to smoke it c: Fuck you Congress:smoking::wave:

2. What the fuck

3. i thought it was supposed to get interesting

lol but that was a nice long high you had, was it a creeper ogs seem to be for me

4. omg im guna smokez weed like wiz khalifa yay tayl0r gang biatch..

5. Man that sounds awesome!

For me OG Kush was not so good. I have PTSD and anxiety. When I smoked OG Kush my anxiety was heightened.

But I know I'm in the minority because everyone I know loves it! :)

6. Not sure what I just read, so I know ops flying.

Good job op.

7. An that's when I realized she was a undercover Hooker

8. Tell tale sign on a nice hookup

9. Ok

Time for me to go to bed now

10. Hi. My name is InsaneAss. My friends call me Og kush c:

It was decent.

11. Really? Did you give yourself this nickname or did it come about via some comical scenario?

12. It's ok. Someone will get it.

13. it's a good strain. Definitely my favorite indica... sativa it's Sour D all day. Biggest rush I get comes from that. The most chill I get is off OG Kush