my first time at G and W

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GrEeN lEaF cUz, May 7, 2004.

1. my sister goes to jhonson and wales its a collage in rhode island. So i never new it but my sisters B/f is the bigget stoner all he does is smoke jionts hits bongs and does stuff wit my sis idc about lol. so i went up there for the weekend and when they picked me up they gave me an 8 gram blunt. a big old fat blunt that was full of afgani haze we all shared it and it was god. i smoked 13 blunts in one day.

2. wow

impressive

:rolleyes:

:eek:

3. ................................................................................................................ . . . . . . . . . . HAAHAHAHAOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGLOLOL!!!!111

4. it was the best time of my life then later on that night i went out to dinn with the family and it was a dark place so my mom didnt see how i looked then we took a pic and i was fuckkkkked up so we got the pics developed and 2 weeks later when i got the pics my moms like nice smile and laffed knowing i was blazed and i was like umm umm it was the greatest

5. yah we'll one time i smoked 20 blunts so HA I WIN!

lol jk... ya bro thats pretty dope u smoked 13 blunts i would have been ripped as fuck!

6. it was crazy lol most i have ever done in one day that night i was sleeping like a baby...

7. thats a fucking shitload of blunts my friend

8. yes sure and it was all mad good high quality stuff. my mom saw me and shes like ahahaha im like what lookin chinese... blood shot wit ma hood on lol

9. all to your self man i kinda doubt it man

10. ok but it did happen no lie...... idc if u dont bielive me....

11. you sure it wasn't that you were so stoned that you counted a blunt being passed to you 13 times?

12. my sis boyfriend said we blazed 13 blunts and i thought i smoked 13 blunts so i guess i smoked 13 blunts lol god dammit kenny lol

13. I got accepted to Johnson and Wales in Rhode Island. Sadly it'll be about two years before I can go because I can't afford it.

BTW, I'm majoing in Network Engnering if you want to know.

14. yoo my sis will be a senior so if u needa meet peps just tell me my sis would into u to peps...if u need a good dealer i can get u the best dealers on campus....

15. i would pass the fuck out after 13 blunts