My First Tent Grow Help Me Out 1000 Watt Hps System W Pics.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dj136, May 11, 2014.

1. More pics for yalllllls!!! Enjoy! Headed to the clinic now...

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401145624.706327.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401145680.107781.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401758952.649149.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401758993.519738.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1401759046.630472.jpg

iwish i could get some fuckkkin feedback from you guys to see if im doing okay!!! help a brotha out :)

3. Your setup looks really great but it is hard to see much detail on the plants with the HPS turned on. Try to take pictures just before or after the lights on period, also is your lighting system switchable for MH bulbs for veg?

4. Hey nice set up bro! Im in for the ryde! btw markitzero is right, try to get some clear to really see whats going on!! 
    Good luck!

5. Alright willl do guys! I'll have some pics later on from the iPad with the flash on for you. How tall should they be before I turn it to 12/12??? They are probably 14 inches already but I do want to clip them in the middle so the yields focus more on all limbs and not just the main center one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. The plants look great, look forward to seeing them grow fat frosty flowers, :)

7. Any body know when I should put them at 12/12????

8. You can flower them right now.

I grow plants fast myself. I don't grow a 5 foot tree only to throw away the bottom 3 feet and waste a month.

Growing more leaves is not very productive indoors under lights so get those girls to blooming. :)

9. Okay cool so I switch my timer to 12/12 .. Make sure everything is sealed off in the tent for pure darkness during night time... Same watering routine etc ?? What changes besides nutes for flowering? Thanks snoopaloop!

The power bill goes down about 5$, leaves will yellow a little but that's normal for a plant at the end of it life cycle.
    Later they will drink more and smell a whole lot more.

Its all good from here on out. If you have not been treating weekly with neem you should, Bugs like to appear at harest time when its too late to spray.  You dont want big fat buds crawling with bugs.

11. If your having heat issues, you should take off that ducting from the inlet side of your lamp hood, allowing it to draw the air that evacuates from the tent. Don't get me wrong, I'm on my first grow myself, but when I went to a air cooled hood and set it up as mentioned above, I've had steady temps and highs on being around 74 degrees. :)

12. @ capnb, thanks for the advice, one question though...were u saying i was having heat issues or asking? because i dont really know is why im asking but my temps have stayed between 70-80 the whole time.

im definitely questioning my nute intake though. im doing everything right, (right as in going off a sheet the local hydro store gave me) but im just saying if anything does go wrong its the nute intake.

i will take some pics in a couple hours with the non yellow setting so you guys can get a good look.... peace!

13. One thing your could do for heat later is get a smaller light during veg. I would not use a 1,000 for veg cuz you don't need it. a 400 or 600 would do you just fine and help with the heat. Your plants look good. I don't go by the recommendations on the bottles or plans cuz usually it would cause me to over feed. Just pay close attention to leafs and stems. I feed in veg tell my leafs start to turn a little dark green and then I back off tell they lighten up a little again. Normally my plants double in size between veg and bloom so when my plants get to around 1.5 foot I turn the lights and usually get around a 3 foot plant. This varies from strain to strain. I usually top my plants when they are around 1 foot also to make them bush out more cuz I grow under T5s and don't get great light penetration.  

14. I'm new here but ive been reading your forum.....I am starting with grow tent myself,wondering
    how yours turned out

15. had some unfortunate things happen personal life, only yield a few oz after all said and done but not shabby product for my first time out there. check out my signature for the NEW and IMPROVED! :)