my first tattoo what do you think?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by cellison, May 18, 2010.

1. That looks sick
    And a tattoo artist would make it look way better

2. its cooo.
    i think it would make a good tattoo.
    where were you thinking of putting it?

3. Have the artist touch it up.
    I've been a graffiti artist for 4 years, and ehh.
    I wont be a dick, but you put whatever you want on your body.
    :)

4. i was thinking of putting it on my left bicep

5. if it were me,i would not get that ,,not trying to be a dick,but i have almost my whole bodysuit done and i have lots of tattoos i regret,dont get it unless you really want it there forever,,that just me tho,,,to each is there own,,peace LEAR

6. if it were me,i would not get that ,,not trying to be a dick,but i have almost my whole bodysuit done and i have lots of tattoos i regret,dont get it unless you really want it there forever,,that just me tho,,,to each is there own,,peace LEAR

i mean i really do want it. its my name it looks sick the dude that drew it for has saved my ass multiple times. i think it would look cool and i love your piece's i would kill to have one but im guessing you don't sell?

7. my honest opinion is not to get that.
    Ur gonna be 50 with Charles graffiti'd on ur arm...
    get some hot shit that will truly be timeless to you.
    like.
    REALLY
    REALLY.
    REALLY
    think about it.
    my first tat gonna be my moms.
    but other than that.
    its a nice drawing

8. If it's to remember your friend I'd go for it...if it was some other text in the same font I'd say no

9. nice man. i got dog tags for my first tattoo. then a week later i got a shark on my leg and about a week after the shark i got my other leg done. lol there addicting