Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first T-Break in 10 months

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WHITEGHOST0615, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Ok, i'm starting my T-break and i'm super withrawing, anybody else have a good story for their t break, cuz this is killer.

2. try to change sleeping schedules that works for me like go to sleep earlier when bored play sports go outside.

3. im just coming off a 10 month break. If you have trouble sleeping you can go to krogers and get over the counter sleeping pills they help. Other then that I didnt really struggle with not smoking. Also I never took a T break for just taking one, I have always had a reason.

4. I take tbreaks every once in a while. One thing I am going to say is, find something to replace the smoking. Try hitting up the gym, thats what I did. Built up some muscle, increased my fitness and made getting back to smoking 10x worth it.

I have to say though, I couldn't sleep the first few days until I decided to go to the gym to tire my self to sleep. From there on it was a breeze.

Good luck bro, and always remember the longer your tbreak is the more you're gonna enjoy smoking afterwards. Consider it as a test for yourself.

5. i definatly wasnt expecting such awesome advice, i think i'll prolly go on long walks....course it just snowed again too.....i'll prolly end up spending all my time on here.lol. i think i'll push it to 5 days

6. start small and work larger stretches every time you take a break.