My first successful cross joint

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by RandleStoner, Oct 26, 2011.

1. I'm very excited to smoke this baby tomorrow :)
    Made with grape Swisher Sweet little cigars.
    Let me know wacha think

2. lol that aint no cross joint is that even weed in that cigar/erette tube?

if so, get some papers bro thats nasty. if not, quit making wild claims about cross joints and the such ha

3. I think you got a sweet cross blunt to be exact :hello: gorgeous!

4. Looks good, here is a pic of my first cross joint. This was a year ago or so, it smoked okay but after some practice rolling these things I've been able to roll a fatter joint with an even burn, it hits hard as fuck, hopefully you have a friend helping ya. Look into tulip joints, those are fun to roll and a ton of fun to smoke. :smoke:

Btw this was strawberry/pineapple flavored papers.

Attached Files:

5. Lol why would I make a cross cigar? Of coarse its weed. I'm not that stupid

6. on another note, cross joint is a wasteful (but fun) gimmick

i suggest trying a tulip, easy to roll and actually adds to the smoking experience

7. Last time I actually tried to roll one it kinda just fell apart. That's why I thought of this. Just pack the weed in it, cut the holes, and it's pretty much good. I hope to get better at rolling them once I get more bud

8. Thanks, I will try one of those next time

9. thats sweet, cross blunt, my first cross joint sucked and fell apart but i can roll fat ones now :smoke:
    happy toking!

10. Looks like you hollowed out a cigarillo, filled it with weed, mutilated it, and then pieced it back together like some stoner Dr. Frankenstein...

There's a reason it's called ROLLING a cross-joint .

Did you leave the filter in there too...Jesus dude.