My first subbing experience- LabCorp

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MJ_love, Jul 25, 2018.

1. I had my drug test on 07/24, at Lab Corp. A little background, female, 5’5”, 140 lbs, been smoking some good quality pot everyday for past 6 months (about 1gm or so).
    I had an interview with this big company offering really good salary and I decided to quit but when I didn’t hear from them for 2 weeks I thought I didn’t get it and started smoking again but they called me with an offer third week and asked me to take a drug test within a week. I was just 5 days clean by then and knew I’ll most definitely fail the test. I read every single article on the internet and tried few different methods-

Detox drinks- Did not work for me. I spent $86 on them but it was a total waste.

Fruit Pectin/ Certo- That did work but it was most likely dilution and I got a very faint line on the home test so I kept it as my fallback plan. All you have to do is mix Certo with Gatorade( I used 28 ounce), shake it and drink the whole thing. Then drink as much water as you can before the test. I drank 16 ounce every half an hour. If are trying this method drink it 3 hours before the test and take B complex instead of B12. My pee was still clear after taking B12 but once I took B complex it worked within an hour. Also pee 3-4 times before taking the test. You can buy Certo at Walmart. I couldn’t find it anywhere else.

Synthetic Pee/Clean Urine- I decided to go with either one of them. I bought Quick Fix 6.2 and practiced with it. I used it withe the warmer and stuffed it in my pants along with a spandex . It was really uncomfortable but manageable. I checked the temperature after 90 minutes and it was around 106 degrees. Next day I tried it without the warmer and it stayed at 99 degrees after an hour. It’s also really hot where I live so that could be the reason too but then I read few failed posts about Quickfix and decided to go with human urine. I’m not saying Quickfix doesn’t work. My friend passed his drug test with it 2 weeks back but I was a nervous wreck and was over analyzing everything so I decided to sub with my brother in law urine. He doesn’t smoke and I read they don’t do genetic testing so it was my best bet.

On the test day I wore three bra, no kidding, I wore a padded bra and two sports bra on top of it. I could have stuffed the bottle down my pants but I wanted to check the temperature before I went in and it’s much easier to stuff it in my bra than my pants without any privacy. I got the clean pee an hour before my test so I didn’t need to refrigerate it. I bought two hand warmers from Walmart and put it on both sides of a Quickfix container which I washed the night before. I also drank Pecto/Certo and tons of water in case my temperature was off and I had no other option but to give my own pee. I checked the temperature twice before reaching there and it was around 102-105. I stuffed the container in my bra 2 minutes before along with the thermometer. I watched couple of YouTube videos and was able to turn off the beeping sound of the thermometer.

Once I reached LabCorp I had to sign myself in aand give my papers and photo ID to the receptionist. Within 5 minutes they called my name. They asked me to empty my pockets and wash my hands. They handed me a container and asked me to fill it upto the second line which I think was two ounces and to come out within 4 minutes. They also asked me not to flush. I was totally freaking out. It was my first time and I’m the most anxious/nervous person you’ll ever meet.

The bathroom echoes so every little sound is amplified. My hands were shaking but I quickly took out the thermometer and container. I checked the temperature and it was 100 but as I poured it into the container they gave me, it immediately dropped down to 97 which was perfect. I really needed to pee after drinking so much water and I didn’t want them to think I came out without using the toilet. Also I thought my temperature was perfect so I didn’t need to worry anymore but I was so wrong. Within few seconds the temperature dropped down to 94. I read few posts where they refused to take the sample if it was 93 or less and I panicked. I stuffed everything back in and rushed to the door. As I reached the door the container in my bra made a loud swishing noise as it was half empty. My plan was to dump the rest of the pee in the toilet but there was no time for it anymore. I didn’t want temperature to fall down below 94 and cause suspicion or have to pee again.

The guy at LabCorp asked me to wash my hands while he filled few details on the computer. I stood as far as I could from him because I was worried about the noise but he asked me to come sign the papers. Man it was the scariest few seconds of my life. One wrong move and he could hear the liquid and I would have no way to explain it. My hands were shaking while signing so I made small talks to distract him. I didn’t want him to see how nervous I was. Finally he gave me the paper which said the urine sample was at right temperature and it was collected within 4 minutes.

I’m currently waiting for my results hoping there shouldn’t be any problem especially after all the stress I went through. It suck that someone who sniff cocaine doesn’t have to worry but I have to go through all this stress for smoking marijuana when it’s legal in so many states here but life is unfair.

Here are few tips which I encountered on internet or experienced myself-

Make sure the temperature is above 100 because it will fall few degrees right away once you pour it in the container.

If it’s too hot dip the urine container in the toilet bowl halfway and it will fall a degree every 5-10 seconds. I know it’s gross but desperate times. I’m not sure if the blue dye they put in the toilet stain so I’ll rather dip my container than the one they provide. I tried it at home and it works.

You can also try blowing on it and swishing it around.

Handwarmer at Walmart doesn’t work as effectively as Quickfix warmers does. If you’re worried use two of Walmart warmers, one on each side. You can always bring the temperature down but you can’t bring it up once you’re in there.

Make sure you don’t leave anything behind.

If you’re using Quickfix make sure to shake the bottle before pouring it in.

Practice at home as much you can so you’re prepared.

I’m still waiting on my results. I hope I pass.

2. I used quickfix it works everyone

3. If you used a males pee I’m pretty sure they can tell the difference. If your a female

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. No, they don’t do genetic testing on it. I passed my test.

5. Very nice. I used pretty much the same method multiple times. Never worried about temp and never had an issue. Practicing beforehand and kind of knowing what to expect when there, is calming.

No, they do not test for gender. I have used female more often than not.

6. I used quick fix in july 2018 warmed it, shook it up, checked the batch all was right. I failed the test, lost out on a great position that i really needed..i was so embarrassed never failed before with subbing or using detox methods however smoke too much for detox to work anymore..have another opportunity coming up in a couple weeks..gotta pass need this job desperately..i will be subbing with hubbys sample..

7. used quick fix in july 2018 warmed it, shook it up, checked the batch all was right. I failed the test, lost out on a great position that i really needed..i was so embarrassed never failed before with subbing or using detox methods however smoke too much for detox to work anymore..have another opportunity coming up in a couple weeks..gotta pass need this job desperately..i will be subbing with hubbys sample..