My first stealth grow tent - need help

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by naczelny, Nov 22, 2013.

1. First of all, hello everybody, its my first post.

I'm just about to start my first grow and i need your help. ;)

Stuff that i have gathered already:

Professional Grow Tent - 40x40x120 cm (15x15x47 inches)
    RVK A1 Fan 100 mm
    Industry type Carbon Filter 100 mm
    Eco-light 200 WAT red light (next week im orderin the same but blue-light for vegetation)
    Cheap reflector
    Little clip fan to move air around the tent

thermo-hygrometer, timer, hangers, nutrients, soil.

Of course im plannin to put only one plant inside the tent, and i'm worried about the enviroment issues.

My tent is gotta be super-stealthy in terms of smell and noise, and when i turned on RVK Fan i was shocked how loud it is, it creates humming that will surely give me away....
    So i was thinkin:
    Do i really need a outtake fan with a filter connected to it?
    I know the air circulation is nessesary, but its only for one plant, and i know it may sound silly, but can't i just install the carbon filter inside the tent without the fan? Will it work then? :)
    Since im gonna use the CFL i wont have too much of the temperature to worry about.
    If not, is there any magical way i can isolate the noise coming from the fan (i would really need to limit the noise to about 30%).
    Maybe there are some small and silent fans i can have a look at?

Oh, and should i go for the 125W or 200W Eco light for prop/veg??

Please help!

2. Not to sure bout the bulbs but the K needs to be rounf the 6500k for veg and 3000k an under or asl close to for flower.

Without proper ventilation the smell of ganja growing will emit once budding starts more so then before if there is any smell before hand which is not stealth.

You have to remember once you get you carbon filter and other ducting set up proper sound will cut in half give or take.

You always need an outake fan but no intake due to being able to make neg pressure.

You could prob use multiple out take fans that are a lil more quite an hook them up along the top and just have holes for intake somehow idk with being a tent.

Have your carbon filter on the insode so as the fan/ are sucking threw it as opposed to blowing on it easier for a fan to suck things threw then push.

3. I had an idea for a 2 pc fan system attached to duct work with a carbon filter in the duct work so to have a fan pushing into the duct and one pulling out so its not just like you have a fan blowing on a wall persay