Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first stash post **Unknown no name danks UPDATED 2/8** - WHERE TN FOLKS AT????

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by funkytrees865, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Come and burn one with me haha

2. [​IMG]

more buds

dankkkk! :D

[​IMG]

much love gc

3. once again folks please comment am really looking for some feedback on the photos and the kind of bud im gettin down here in the south i want to hear what the world thinks and im just not getting much feedback here...

4. I guess my bud is just uninteresting... :,(

5. looks like it would KO me after a hit. niceeeeeeeeeeee shit my man

6. looks pretty good man. im picking some mindbender up in an hour ill post pics

7. Nice bud they all look to have a lot of triches! cant wait to see pics of the mindbender:cool:

8. Seems a tiny bit pricy, but thats not an insult, nice pick up man.:wave:

9. gotta be the same stuff...its almost perfect..cant find my camera haha

10. dude this all sounds good this blue dream and thunderfuck o_O

11. I'm jealous, your bud looks nomlicious!

12. oh they are. thanks bro!

13. #36 funkytrees865, Feb 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2010
    updates new dank paid 40 for 3 g a lil over this is whats left
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    enjoy

14. bump cause im blazed plz comment

15. Really nice looking shit you got there, but somehow page two would not load pictures or links. damn purple snurple + pez have got me goood and blazed.

cool forums

\m/

16. Good looking bud, looks familiar to some I've seen around UT. You've got to hate prices around here though :/

17. B-E-A-UTIFUL! :smoke: