My first spoon :D, name?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by OGSmokeyMacPot, Apr 25, 2012.

1. :devious:

What do you guys think, i just got this yesterday for $23. I love the mouth piece on it, i have not came up with a name yet but for some reason it reminds me of a tsunami, like the glass swirls up to the top like a typhoon actually... btw the only pipe i had before was a orange 15$ acrylic bong called tang.

Attached Files:

2. #2 Elder Dragon, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
    Looks like a nice piece man, bowl seems a little tiny in the picture for my likes though. Can you get a good one burning in there, or is it pretty much just a one hitter. If I were to name it I'd go for The Green Bastard, from parts unkown, but you should name it yourself man, it'll have more significance, totally get that tsunami thing.

EDIT: Just though of an awesome name....

Hurricane Mary

3. nice one man, it reminds me of mine, mines not got a name but me and my mates have came up with many ideas but it will have one soon when we decide it.

you should smoke then decide the name bro :smoking:

peace

4. Wow dude! That's epic, the bowl is bigger than you can see in the pic... i should have put something for size comparison. It cherrys easy, only used it a few times so far but i love it haha