My first smoking expereience. Yours? Do you remember the first time you got high? What was it like?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by iNeedPot, Mar 2, 2014.

1. I remember mine. I was 18 and my buddy had a buddy who knew someone who had cancer and he had medical stuff that had about 30%+THC (according to him.)

I smoked for the first time a night prior to that, it was just 'alright' and It kicked in pretty quick and It felt cozy, and a warm high. (Or maybe was it because we had the heater on and it was like -72 with infinite snow outside in Ontario, Canada? we also lived on the 14th floor and had a long transparent sliding glass door on the balcony, sweet show getting blazed and watching asteroid sized snowflakes fall down) I was talking to my friend and after maybe a 10 minutes long conversation where I did most, if not all the talking I asked him if I actually talked or I was thinking out loud he said "I don't know what you're talking about" And I couldn't stop laughing because apparently I thought I was talking to him but I was just tripping.

After that I went to bed, I felt like it was knocking me out slowly so I preferred to go to bed on my own. I woke up, feeling alright with an excessive hunger feeling where I kept asking myself "When was the last time I ever ate anything?" I had a sandwich and then the buddy who has a buddy who knows a buddy that has cancer showed up with more of the good stuff and he said "This one is stronger" (and I immediately remembered something I watched a day baefore, and I was like holy fuck.. Katt Williams was right when he said that this weed is getting stronger every two weeks and these motherfuckers aint sending memos or bulletins or nothing" so I said "fuck it let's smoke".

I had maybe 2 bong hits, about 15 minutes later it just kicked in like a supersonic out of nowhere and I just had to go to my bedroom where I laid down and I was rubbing my face against the pillow for like 4 hours nonstop and I kept looking at my wife, which was my gf at the time and I told her "Did I just..... Nah." *Rubs face in the pillow again for like 10 minutes* and again, "Did I just...." for hours! I can't believe how I couldn't stop laughing for hours and how happy I am, man..... good memories!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qp6tPiidlhk

2. Sounds like a pretty awesome start to me just feel bad you waited until 18! :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I think the opposite is the true, I don't know what I'd go through at school had I smoked before the age of 18 lol...... I graduated school with excellent grades and I'm going to med school in 2 years

4. My brothers girlfriend is graduating college this semester a year early to go to med school, and she smokes all the time :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

i was paranoid as fuck, the walls were closing in on me and i forgot where i was.

6. @[member="Sahid"] ^ LOL

7. #7 Honest American, Mar 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2014
    I didn't until I was 19. Smoked with a friend, he had another friend over.

Everything was fine at first. They were BSing about his houseplant. His friend is giving him advice on how to take care of it.

"Water it from the bottom", "Really?" he asks

"Best way to water it." The delivery was just hilarious to me, the guy is very dry and serious. Right after he said it he took a bite of his sandwich with perfect timing.

I lost it. I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my face. Then they started laughing at me. Whenever I can finally get it together, I can't help but think of the line.

So finally it got to the point where I was the only one laughing. They got so used to my laughing fits, that it didn't phase them one bit.

Of course that also got me going...

8. I just remember it being a really good day, man

9. Went to my boy's spot and smoked out of his four-hit bong, laughed my ass off on the way home...Woke up the next morning to a big, empty bag of Cheetos and orange shit all over my hands, it had looked like I slaughtered Garfield over my end table.

Oh, the unspeakable horror of realizing I plowed through an entire bag of those rotten, orange devils!  Luckily it would not sway my decision to stick with Mary for many, many more happy years after. :cool:

10. I was at my ex-girlfriends house and I was so stoned out of my mind that she kicked me out oh it was so fun but awful at the same time😂