My first shroom trip

Discussion in 'General' started by THCeeds, Aug 30, 2006.

1. so tha first time i try'd shrooms was when i was 11... im not sure how much i took but it sure was enugh... well me and my brother were at a freinds house w8ing for tha shrooms to arrive and just chillin'... tha shrooms finllay arrived and we mowed em down... we wanted to go outisde and walk around while we were w8in for tha shrooms to kick in.. there was 6 of us there at tha time.... my freind gave me a hoodie becuse i was cold... tha hoodie he gave me was from his cuzin who is in jail right now... well tha shrooms finally kicked in a while later.... i remember that i started to freak out becuse i felt like i hade become tha person who perviously owned tha hoodie i was wearing.. he was a crack head.. and yes he dd suck dick for crack once.. (not a joke) so for most tha night i was stressin that i was ganna have to suck some dick for some crack... well me and my brother finally got back to our apartment and i just layd in tha grass and stared at tha stars.. tha apartment manager came outside and told us to get inside becuse we apparently hade a cerfew... well when we got inside i was convinced that tha government was out to get me and my brother so i shut all tha blinds and stayd on tha ground afraid of being shot at threw my windows... about a hour later of laying on tha ground i finally got hungry and decided to get up to get something to eat.... i opend when of my cupboards and found sone suger... imeidatly i thouht it was anthrax and i was 100% sure that ther was anthrax in my cupboard... went to go tell my brother and he told me it was prlly just tha dog that put it there... rest of tha night i just lay'd on my couch listing to music with my eyes closed... felt as if i was in a diffrent world... loved every minut of it

oh shit i just relized how long that was... sorry guys ><

2. haha you sound like your on shrooms right now man

3. Shrooms are fun indeed. Gotta watch out for that anthrax in your cupboard my brother, that shit will fuck you up.. hahaha. Good luck on future trips.

4. first mushy trip at 11??? jeez, i barely had a clue about anything like that, at that age.

5. GOOD story breh + rep fo shurr:hello::rolleyes:

6. you can eat while your on mush? I can never eat and once i did and started throwing up it was intense then everything started crawling

7. I ate skittles once, and FLIPPED OUT. thought there was hair on it or it was electricuting my mouth. heh. lsd is more comfotable IMO

8. thanks for tha feedback... ohh.. and tha rep ;) sorry if that storey was hard to read... and yeh.. i started experimenting with drugs real eairley