Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first shot at making BHO... 34 Super HQ photos

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Closet Smoker, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Well, Atlbuds and I decided to make our first batch of BHO tonight. We spent all day gathering the tools to make the oil. We really could not find a good tube oil tube, all the stainless steel turkey basters were sold out, and there was no stainless steel piping at Home Depot, so we hit up the head shop to see if there was anything we could use. I came across these little glass test tube-like things for $2.95 each. The only problem was that, there was no hole in the bottom of the tube for the butane. So we got a torch and a long skewer and put it in the tube and heated it as I put pressure on the skewer. It worked perfect! So we popped an adapter on and went to work.

The supplies...
    [​IMG]

6 grams of some outdoor bud
    [​IMG]

All natural brown filters
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The hole
    [​IMG]

Here goes...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some boiling water
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

After the run
    [​IMG]

This little guy is your best friend!
    [​IMG]

Mmm... look at that beautiful honey oil...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little dab
    [​IMG]

Atlbuds did not have a good oil smoking device, so we just put it on some bud and smoked it out of the El Hefe.
    [​IMG]

I then did my own batch with some AK-47 buds, it's trimmings, and it's kief...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

pshhh...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mmm... more oil:)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Another little dab...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Can a mod delete this thread please. I accidently posted this in the toking tools and I made a new thread in the stash jar.

3. Even though, it's amazingly beautiful and I bet even more amazing to smoke. Enjoy.:hello: