Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first scary high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IHaveADream, Feb 12, 2012.

1. last night me and 2 friends smoked 3 bowls. the first bowl was AK47, the second was blue dream, and the 3rd was sour d. i have smoked all of these before separately, and had a hell of a time. but last night when we did all them right after another, i felt like shit about half way through the third bowl. I couldnt stand and my stomach hurt and i just overall had a pretty bad high, it was almost kind of scary because i couldnt escape it at the time.

I have been smoking for over a year now so this wasnt my first time being completely baked.. haha but has anyone else ever had a high like this? could it be the mix of the dif strains we used? my friends were fine btw. let me know your experiences :rolleyes:

2. Well I personally have never had a bad high. I have been extremely high before, but I felt amazing.

Nowadays I can only dream about getting that high :/

3. No high is ever "scary" i know what you meen tho, i call it "geeking"

Thing you have to realize is weed wont hurt you...you just gotta chill and wait to come down a bit