Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My First Rolled Joint :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Warpclaw, Dec 19, 2011.

1. #1 Warpclaw, Dec 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2011
    Constructive criticism welcome :)
    [​IMG]
    My first rolled joint, tell me if its good? :p

Got me pretty high though :)

2. It's alright, you couldn't make it bigger could you?
    ...Only about 1/3 of that fits on my screen

Keep practicing :)

3. Sorry, I just realized that, IDK why my iPhone took such a huge picture haha, I resized it and rotated it :)

4. Nice rolled table you got there.

Oh wait theres a joint on the table!

lol nice joint man. HUUUGE picture lol.

5. refresh it hahaah

and 100th post :)

6. its okay for a first, my first looked like that too except a bit fatter.
    just keep practicing, after 3 - 5 rolls you'll see improvement.

7. Well it's a joint, i think;)

But on a more serious note, you could use a little practice, not the worst joint I've seen on GC.

8. Haha what things you think I can improve on? :)

9. everything, go check out the joint appreciation thread

10. Not bad.. keep rollin brotha

11. Mad ugly. You need to work on your roll bro. Thats actually good for a first attempt. I tried to roll for like a week straight my first time. Gave up. Came back two years later. Still took me like a year to learn to roll a perfect joint. But may i'm just slow.

Either way just work on your tuck and roll. Its loose. And i can see some paper overlapping. There should be no paper overlapping. And there shouldn't be any part of the joint where bud isn't touching paper.

Never fold. Always roll.

12. Eh.. might wanna try again.
    I'd suggest getting some weed and just trying to roll over and over until you get it right. Even if it means wasting a whole pack.

13. I think you sharpened that pencil really short so the size reference makes your joint look bigger. We may be stoners but you can't fool us.

14. OP, Make your crutches thinner and slightly longer... place them in before you roll the joint... when you add the weed you should put enough that it is taller than your crutch on the rolling paper... when you lick it and seal it, stand it up so the crutch is down and use anythin thin like a pencil (the eraser end) or an allen wrench and lightly pack the weed down in the joint... then twist...

Follow this then take another picture.

15. Haha its not bad man. Remember you can only get better from here :)

16. What kind of pappers? Cig pappers?

17. Bob marley

Thanks for the help guys!!! Ill post another one when i get more bud :)

18. Marley papers rule. Ugly first one but they get better. Keep practicing and one day it'll be second nature and you'll wonder why people struggle with it