Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first REAL hit

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chillpill, Apr 10, 2009.

1. I recently smoked with my friends hookah (using tobacco of course), when i hit it my friend was staring at me like i was a ghost :eek:. Apparently I took a monster hit and he was wondering how the fuck I did it.

This is only the 2nd time that ive ever smoked in my life... and it didnt bother me at all. He smokes ocasionally and he was coughing every other hit...

So my question is will i take my first hit of dank like a man, or will it be a whole lot tougher than the shit from the hookah?

2. You haven't smoke weed yet :smoking:
    How old are you?

3. You probably didn't inhale, otherwise your lungs would've been scorched

4. its easy to take huge hits with a hooka.

5. i inhaled for sure

6. Oh well fucking done mate. You inhaled? You want a fucking medal? Im sick of kids coming on here, posting pointless threads about how they 'inhaled' and bullshit like that. God you fail.

7. I think its cause ur lungs are destroyed yet

8. well crikey! your no help mate.

9. HAHAHAHA well this thread is done

/thread

10. thats probably true droppedmybong...

11. Weed is easier to smoke than tobacco. But, why do you need to ask us about that. Wouldn't it be easier to just find out for yourself? We don't even know you. Its like you kinda want to smoke weed but are afraid if you do it you will become some totally new person. Good thinking, All of us stoners are secretly zombies and you will become one when you try it :rolleyes:. If you are kinda worried and just wondering what it is like to be high, thats fine, just ask.

12. Sisha is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less harsh than weed.

13. Ya shisha is very nice on the lungs if your buddy coughs hooka hits... idk whats up
    you cant hit weed like shisha (hookah tobacco)
    Good dank, even shwag will be much harder on your lungs and you will cough

14. I was just thinking of cigarette tobacco, I know he said hookah, but I didnt think there was a real difference between the two.

15. Nah, Hookahs are super easy to take massive hits from. The first time I went to my local Hookah bar I didn't even think I was inhaling (though I smoke Cigs and Herb, so I would know), but I definately was.

Your first hit on dank is going to make you cry from coughing, and you'll probably have a 6-pack by the time you stop. Sheesha is super smooth, plus it's filtered through water in the Hookah, so you can't really even compare the two...

But seriously.. you joined a forum called Grasscity to tell people you inhaled off a Hookah, and you havent smoked Ganja yet? Really?.. Thats like joining a video game forum for a game you havent bought yet just to ask about a different game.

16. yeah dude ^ hookahs are so easy to take the fattest hits from.

When you blaze dank just do the same. massive hits...

17. +rep we deff are all zombies "one of us! one of us! one of us!"

18. im getting an underage vibe..

19. /spelling fail

20. Baccy is a thousand times harsher on the lungs then good bud anyways.:smoking: