My first real grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by TwanG1111, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Hey guys, I feel so excited about this grow I have going on..I think big things are on the horizon...But a little background on me, I've grow outdoors a couple times with ok results and this is my second time growing indoors..but the first time I grow indoors was about 6 years ago with very lackluster equipment no nutrients so on and so forth you get my drift...So I'm proclaiming this to be my very first official Grow...I'll probably be updating this every week or two let me know what you guys think. Btw plants are 32 days from seed, genetics are White Widow x Big Bud

Attached Files:

2. nice, have you fimmed or topped  them, are you planning on LST,they look like they would be perfect for LST real bushy[​IMG]

3. Thanks, Yea I did fim them...I was reading about LST but since this is my first time growing in so long I was a little nervous to do it on the first run but I'm definitely going to give it a go next time

Attached Files:

4. Things are going great, it's amazing how much they grow in a week, looks like these ladies are really enjoying their life so far...All plants are currently 45 days old from seed, three of the ladies are 13 inches and one that's 11 inches.

Attached Files:

5. Let's goooooo!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Btw I would like to think I'm doing good because of my own skill, but you gotta give credit where credit is due, Advanced Nutrients baby the one and only!!

Attached Files:

7. If any of your guys were wondering what happened to my fourth plant I still have it I just don't take pictures of it anymore because I accidentally knocked my fan over on it and basically took off the whole top half, so it initially had 9 colas now I only have the bottom 4 colas left. Pic was taken on June 23rd which was the second day of flowering.

Attached Files:

8. #8 TwanG1111, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Lol....Oh btw I'm black

Attached Files:

9. I don't think the pic showed up on that last post

Attached Files:

10. 22 days later and we have take off! This is day 54 of flowering and the plan is to let them flower for 70 days, can't wait to see what they do these last 16 days!
    BTW all these pics except for the first one, which is a family pic, is showcasing my best lady, she is 3x3x3 monster!

Attached Files: