Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My first [real] Bong!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Little Tokes, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Well... it's real-er. My original bong was made out of a large Pom bottle, medical tubing, a metal pipe's mouth piece and a mixture of blue electrical tape and some blue painting tape... It's been in-use for about 3-4 months now and is nasty looking, nasty tasting, and ready to be trashed. Not to mention suction is TERRIBLE. I swear to you, I have wasted so much weed with this evil thing. I watch people take rips on their bongs and it looks Delicious how much smoke they get; when we're lucky to cough.

[​IMG]

My best friend said that a Chinese dollar store thing had some cheap bongs and pieces being sold there so we ran in and I fell in love with this beauty. Well, maybe it wasn't worth 20$ USD but it's 1,000x better than my old one.

[​IMG]

I'm not too sure if it hits well, but it makes a DAMNED GOOD whistle. I was amused for the first 10 mins (sober) just making it whistle. Not to mention it reminds me of blueberry cream. <3 <3

I want to name my bong, but my best friend just told me that naming it is bad luck. He named his pipe and I accidentally broke it one day (slipped out of my hand and it hit my glass table...). Which is why he stopped me dead in my tracks.

We're going to try and scrapping more resin out of my socket (left under the bowl to help keep the medical tube from burning) and see how well this bitch smokes. :D

Yes, I'm female, and yes I'm in my Jammies. 8)

2. That's fucking sweet. Seriously. Good choice.

3. Very beautiful piece.
    My bong looks similar.
    Go go female stoners!

4. O lawds, is that summa dat noo ecks boks dem chiddlers be talkin bout these days?

PS3 > secksboks though.

5. Thanks! Total nubcake to real bongs tho haha. Messed up my hit so hubby and my bestie got the best of it. :p

Woot woot!
    Pics? :D

Lawlwut? o_O

Ps3 is more awesome. :c We don't have the dough to get one though.

6. I like it. 15 dollars would of been a great price though.

7. Not too sure how long it'll last me, considering it was bought at a pretty cheap store. I just hope it doesn't break right off the bat haha. I want to have a chance at smoking bud!

8. It was a pick your poison kind of thing. I fell in love with this bong vs the others. If I didn't get the bong, I would have had a bubbler (I think thats what it was called) or an epic elephant piece c:

And super link in your signature btw! Would be totally awesome to buy, but my mother in law would prolly toss the can if she came in on her random grab everything and trash it sprees. >.>

9. Nice :smoke:

10. Naming your peice isn't bad luck

11. Yeah I have a Coca Cola bottle one....

I used to have a dragon piece, but I accidentally took it on the plane with me to San Francisco, didn't realize it was still in my bag until I landed and was driving to my parents house. Ended up leaving it on a beach in Humboldt County by Mad River. Wasn't going to risk taking it back and getting caught, so I thought the beach would be the best place.

12. I named my pieces, and if anything it's given me good luck. I named my pipe Zune cause I always carried it around in an old Zune box, and my friend dropped it from his mouth to the asphalt in my driveway, no chips, cracks, nothing. We lost the weed but oh well.

13. My pipe was called Puff the magic dragon :(

14. Are you a girl or a guy? Im confused.

15. Dick.

16. I like it, it's a cute little bong :)

17. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

My pipe was called Puff the magic dragon :([/quote]

Was.....

18. Left in on a beach in Humboldt County to avoid taking it on an airplane.

19. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

My pipe was called Puff the magic dragon :([/quote]

That was my favorite song when I was a toddler my dad would sing it to my when I was a baby.. Ahh good times! And btw ur new bong looks great! Mines was the exact same but 4 inches taller and orange/red

20. [quote name='"miztokealot"']

Left in on a beach in Humboldt County to avoid taking it on an airplane.[/quote]

Maybe some nice fella picked it up and maybe, just maybe, its still bein' hit to this very day.